Animated lolicon hentai

Gengar

Nov 19, 2009
Is there any animated hentai out there that contains lolicon scenes? Can you recommend me the ones that you know? Or at least recommend me some animated hentai series that have characters who resemble lolis.

I don't mean drawings or hentai manga, but actual videos. :confused:

Reactions: katsumi imura

stappler

Mar 2, 2007
Imouto Jiru
Daiakuji (unc available)
Suki de suki de (or something like that)
Little Monica

theres still more but cant remember all of em.

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
Garden The Animation (ガーデン THE ANIMATION) - 01 & 02
I think 02 is better than 01, both available on Nyaa torrents.
Imouto_Paradise! Both 01 and 02, available on Nyaa torrents. (SubDESU-H ones had seeds as of 3 days ago)

The recent anime Shinmai Maou no Testament (uncensored) is pretty close, but not quite hentai. Season 2 is currently airing, and is quite tame compared to season 1.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
The recent anime Shinmai Maou no Testament (uncensored) is pretty close, but not quite hentai. Season 2 is currently airing, and is quite tame compared to season 1.
Hmm that sounds interesting. I'm not into lolicon, but "not quite hentai" is actually worth a looksee. One series I really liked (rather than typical hentai anime) is Manyū Hiken-chō, just enough nudity to keep the sex interest up, but a real story (comedic) and characters worth caring about.

Is Shinmai Maou THAT tame? How about the manga? Translated? Worth a read? Other recommendations that quality as "tame hentai" or "not quite hentai"? TIA!

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
Not exactly tame, but other than nipples, that's as far as Shinmai Maou no Testament shows.
[NoobSubs] Shinmai Maou no Testament 03  SS.jpg