Angel of Darkness - Injuu Kyoushi 淫獣教師 - live action

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Pink Pineapple released the h-anime series Angel of Darkness - Injuu Kyoushi 淫獣教師 in 1994/1995,

BUT: Pink Pineapple released a Live Action series of it too, containing 5 episodes, on VHS only though...

Information about it / video posting requested...

attached: covers of all 5 episodes...

[I know that this normally has to be posted in JAV requests, but as it is strongly related to the animation series and has been released by the same company too I decided to post it here, because this way I´ll reach more people interested in it and who perhaps will be able to provide information or even the videos...]

attachment.php

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Thanks, I knew only the first three episodes :giveup:

Interestingly enough, part 1 and 2 are classified 15+ only, part 3 to 5 are 18+ though. So it must be a borderline XXX title. A cover of part 3 with the NEVA certificate is attached.

I know few others cases of adult anime/manga adapted into live action. Usually the setting is "normal" so it's easy to adapt (except some tentacle titles which must be good for a laugh).

La Blue Girl, Angel or Otenki Onee-san (Weather Report Girl) are licensed in USA, Dochinpira (The Gigolo) has over 20 unknown titles, The Rapeman is also an endless live action series, you also have Ecchi de Happy! Pin Pin Pin or Kounai Chasei. There is even a live adaptation of Cream Lemon Escalation ! The latter three are not "adult" in the japanese sense.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
any clue how we can get these?

nothing im common with this thread, but how about this?

attachment.php

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Angel of Darkness or Spy of Darkness ? That is the question... :donotwant:
Forget it, episode 3 and 4 of AoD share the same character designer as SoD (see picture).

It's hard to search for live action with the same name as an anime because they just interfer.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I am confused: the cover has a IV = 4 - School of Darkness has got 3 episodes only, Spy of Darkness is only one with ~ 45 mins. how then can there be a IV with one of the SoD´s? Ah - I get it, it´s just ep. 4 of AoD on VHS...

the cover had nothing in common with the thread, I only sometimes scan some of my own DVD covers, I just want to provide it for you, School of Darkness is here:

attachment.php

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
as it seems I´ve found parts 3 + 5 of AoD live action in eMule, trying to dl...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
I've actually found all 5 movies in torrents, 1 in a public tracker, 4 in a private tracker. All are English-subbed. It seem that all 5 movies were released on DVD by Right Stuf International in 2002 with the title Angel Of Darkness Live Action Collection DVD. I suppose they can't be posted at A-O, can they?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
we may not post here what´s mentioned in the DO NOT UPLOAD: LIST... (oracle of Delphi...)...