Amazon JP question (didn't know where else to put this)

Y2Ryoko

Dec 6, 2006
I've been getting stuff from amazon.co.jp for years now, and recently, I noticed a note that said "We're sorry. We can not ship this item outside of Japan." on all of the hentai items. I had already purchased one of the items with the note on it less than 6 months ago, and had it delivered to me no problem. So I'm hella confused now, because I don't know if this is a new policy they added, or if the note was there all along and I missed it, and they ignored it. Has anyone noticed the message, placed the order, and had it ship regardless? Even though it says it, there's nothing that pops up or stops you from placing an order. Amazon JP is basically my #1 place to get import hentai (overthrowing jlist since they don't carry loli), so it'd be pretty depressing if I couldnt use them annymore.

Additionally, if anyone knows of a really good place to import hentai and stuff from, please post it.

3pyon

Jan 7, 2007
I just ordered 4 books from Amazon tonight.

My previous order was... 2006/9/26, and the "We're sorry. We can not ship this item outside of Japan" warnings were up then. Needless to say, I have my books.

---

For another method of import I use Crescent Shop.

Y2Ryoko

Dec 6, 2006
Oh, I guess there's nothing to worry about then. Kinda weird though that they'd have the message up in the first place.

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
You might want to make friends in japan none the less, you may not be able to rely on amazon.co.jp forever

wakabanka

Feb 11, 2007
It's been going for months and l 've been ordering with no problem.I think it's a mistake in the system.Even though it says that some items cannot be ordered internationally you can checkout and purchase them with no problem(this applies to items that didn't have this before like h-manga and magazines).Of course stuff like hentai games,figures cannot be ordered(the system doesn't let you checkout).Alternatively you can use :

www.mangaoh.co.jp
Entirely in japanese but ships internationally.You can use this guide http://natsumemaya.net/shopping_mc.htm

www.yesasia.com