All time 10 favorite JAV actress

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

theedge77

Dec 14, 2012
118abs047pl.jpg

1star237pl.jpg
thanks for the clarification, now I know who is is. Freakin hot! but for me to get up there in my list she has to do much much more sex acts, anal...and you know way more...but anyhow, thanks for sharing

mikhailx

Sep 3, 2021
1) Anri Okita, love her boobs and her dirty talk, too bad she retired from JAV :(. if anyone has any new reccomendation that has similar specs like her and an active actress I would check it out
2) Miho Ichiki, again boobs, i love boobs, the rumor said she retired :(
3) Reiko Kobayakawa, well it's her boobs and dirty talk, i think she's like Brandi Love of JAV
4) Ran Izumi, I think she's the most beautiful trans in JAV, love her expression while having sex, retired :(
5) Chiyoko Kawabata, a new comer on mature genre, great acting for someone above 60 i think, I hope she's not retiring soon, would love seeing more of her.

that's my top 5, I dont think i can name more because too many on head to make the list

Nanamishizuku

Sep 15, 2022
thanks for your input, will go check them out, always nice to get new faces.
Yeh my g check her out lmk how you find her
Dunno if shes retired have seen much of her lately hopefully not but would lovr to see here sns if she does have one

Last edited:

Muten_Roshi

Jan 7, 2018
1. haruka kasumi
2. erika momotani
3. riri nanatsumori
4. nana ninomiya
5. miku ohashi
6. maki houjyou
7. satomi suzuki
8. mino suzume
9. mai tsubasa
10. chitose hara

honorable mention: iori kogawa

Reactions: pogo1stick

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
4) Ran Izumi, I think she's the most beautiful trans in JAV, love her expression while having sex, retired :(

Nice, props on a trans actress pick. She's awesome, very much agree. Up there for me would be Akari Yukino (loads of material) and Hina Nishisaki (unfortunately very few titles):

migd662pl.jpg

Outside of those two, I do like Ririca for being slutty. Also Hosho Minami and Shoko Nakajima (especially together):

Shoko Nakajima & Hosho Minami TS - SAL-99 (small).gif

I like that the latter breaks expectations for a Japanese trans body type. Wish I had their material in better quality - especially SAL-99 (above) and TCD-075.

Big disappointment is that the tease intro of TCD-228 might be the best part of the title and this outfit never features again going forward because I love it, the cute pose and the shapely legs in knee socks:

TCD-228.gif