All time 10 favorite JAV actress

theedge77

Dec 14, 2012
Hi guys, I'm new at this, so please bear with me, I don't even know if this how we post a message, but here goes...
It's very hard to choose top 10 actress in the sea of JAV beauties, but for me it seems I'm always on the lookout for those goddesses, I find them beautiful, and most importantly not only beautiful, but they did almost everything possible in the industry (anal, fist, golden, even scat, puke...)extremely hard stuff yet remaining beautiful as always. Any suggestions for others? My list goes from the most beautiful (in my eyes) AND kinkiest As you will notice, I'm into very hard core, fist, puke, some forms of scat not all, and extreme anal and punishment/slapping)
1) Mari Hoshizawa, what can I say, basically the queen of all sex acts, just look at CC-103, too bad I don't see her anymore, anyone knows anything about her, I think she did early to end of 2000's.
2) Kasumi Hyori, a close second after Mari, a little bit less kinky, but jeez does she like anal and getting slapped around...just look at OPUD-142...again, any new vids or clips?, hard to find new stuff or if she's still active.
3) Amano Koyuki, I put her third, because she's not as beautiful then top 2, but her kinkiness just brings her up, look at DAMA-021. I can recognize her moan a mile away, again any new vids?
4) Ayako Kano, wow can she take a pounding, and her face is gorgeous, her movie MVSD-235 with Ema Kisaki, is in my all time top 10.
5) Misa Yuki, just beautiful beautiful beautiful! not as hard, but her DDT-406, wow! she's in this because extremely pretty and does anal once in a while, and fist
6) Yui Misa, aka Aida Yui I think, that name can be mistaken with so many actresses, but the one I'm talking about is the beauty in SMA-170, one of the all time best...
7) Nao Masaki, she's mainly directing now and working behind the scenes, but when she played in NKD-39 earlier, or ARMD-775, wow! too bad all she does now is punish women, I wish she came back to take punishment instead.
8) Ema Kisaki, amazing sex acts, does anal extremely well, takes punishments like a champ, but her fake tits and sometimes too dark tan is a bit meh, but otherwise she's a champ
9) Mayura Hoshimura, so pretty, but so short lived career, but she was a bad ass in AVGL-130
10) Yuu Kawakami, probably top 3 beauty but lack of anal is disappointing, therefore down the list, but for sure top 10

Honorable mentions, Yui Misaki, huge holes, but face meh. The one and only Maki Tomoda, lack of anal puts her out. The ever eternal Maki Hojo, again lack of anal, made her out of the list. Rei Mizuna, Hana Kano face and body meh, but wow very kinky.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Anarchy813

Mar 25, 2021
1) Asahi Mizuno - Beautiful Face, Perfect Statuesque Figure, Soft Feminine Voice
2) Nao Masaki - Easily the best fem/lezdom director and performer.
3) Yui Hatano - I know she gets a lot of hate amongst the jav fandom but to me it's quite simple. Pretty face, decent enough body, and above all else she gives 1000% to every scene.
4) Hibiki Otsuki - The woman is aging like fine wine. I'm also really into piss and squirting which she excels at, so there's that.
5) Mari Rika - HND-804, I rest my case.
6) Mao Hamasaki - Just the right amount of plump and brings an intensity to each scene few could match.
7) Aika - Sure, she bought her face, but I like her slender build, aggressive style, and gyaru accent.
8) Kana Yuma - She just too pretty to not be on the list.
9) Shion Fujimoto - Don't know exactly what it is about her that appeals to me.
10) Karen Uehara - Great ass and nice collection of gal/femdom/piss scenes.

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
Absolutely its hard to pick the top 10. But, as only fan of Mature/Shota, my movie selection is quite easy & very short. From there I can pick some of my all time favorites, & like to mention it again in respect to Looks/Act/Performance.
1. MAKI HOUJO
2. RIRIKO KINOSHITA
3. AYUMI SHINODA
4. MAKI TOMODA
5. AI SAYAMA
6. ERIKO MIURA
7. AYAKO INOUE
8. REIKO SAWAMURA
9. SHURI YAMAGUCHI
10. YUI HATANO

Also don't like to miss, ERI TAKIGAWA, TOKA RINNE, ASASHI MIZUNO, REIKO KOBAYAKAWA, YUKA MIZUNO.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I'll bite. This is so hard, can't only list ten and even with special mentions I'm omitting so many. This could change on any given day. Bear in mind my main interests are lesbian and hardcore JAV.

1. Reiko Nakamori - that body, those lips
2. Yuuno Hoshi - the snake tongue OG, tough vibe
3. Yui Hatano - volume, looks, intensity
4. Maika - gorgeous, great acting range, underutilized
5. Rena Aoi - bratty vibe, always seems to be having a good time
6. Shoko Mikami - beautiful and stately
7. Miki Sunohara - pretty with a touch of crazy
8. Mao Hamasaki - solid performer, almost never disappointing
9. Mei Satsuki - see Aoi, Rena
10. RUMIKA - my gyaru pick, radiant looks

Special Mentions:

Nao Masaki - lezdomme extraordinaire, top shelf director
Nana Saeki - interesting looks, good performer
Mako Oda - meaty in all the right places
Riko Tachibana - old school JAV beauty
Meisa Hanai - see Oda, Mako
Alice Otsu - up and comer, filthy and prolific
Ayumi Shinoda - unique look but tends to have underwhelming performances
Mei Sawaga - nostalgia pick (SOD Deep Kiss lesbian nanpa "helper" girl from early 2000s)

pogo1stick

Jan 19, 2009
Hi guys, I'm new at this, so please bear with me, I don't even know if this how we post a message, but here goes...
It's very hard to choose top 10 actress in the sea of JAV beauties, but for me it seems I'm always on the lookout for those goddesses, I find them beautiful, and most importantly not only beautiful, but they did almost everything possible in the industry (anal, fist, golden, even scat, puke...)extremely hard stuff yet remaining beautiful as always. Any suggestions for others? My list goes from the most beautiful (in my eyes) AND kinkiest.
1) Mari Hoshizawa, what can I say, basically the queen of all sex acts, just look at CC-103, too bad I don't see her anymore, anyone knows anything about her, I think she did early to end of 2000's.
2) Kasumi Hyori, a close second after Mari, a little bit less kinky, but jeez does she like anal and getting slapped around...just look at OPUD-142...again, any new vids or clips?, hard to find new stuff or if she's still active.
3) Amano Koyuki, I put her third, because she's not as beautiful then top 2, but her kinkiness just brings her up, look at DAMA-021. I can recognize her moan a mile away, again any new vids?
4) Ayako Kano, wow can she take a pounding, and her face is gorgeous, her movie MVSD-235 with Ema Kisaki, is in my all time top 10.
5) Misa Yuki, just beautiful beautiful beautiful! not as hard, but her DDT-406, wow! she's in this because extremely pretty and does anal once in a while, and fist
6) Yui Misa, aka Aida Yui I think, that name can be mistaken with so many actresses, but the one I'm talking about is the beauty in SMA-170, one of the all time best...
7) Nao Masaki, she's mainly directing now and working behind the scenes, but when she played in NKD-39 earlier, or ARMD-775, wow! too bad all she does now is punish women, I wish she came back to take punishment instead.
8) Ema Kisaki, amazing sex acts, does anal extremely well, takes punishments like a champ, but her fake tits and sometimes too dark tan is a bit meh, but otherwise she's a champ
9) Mayura Hoshimura, so pretty, but so short lived career, but she was a bad ass in AVGL-130
10) Yuu Kawakami, probably top 3 beauty but lack of anal is disappointing, therefore down the list, but for sure top 10

Honorable mentions, Yui Misaki, huge holes, but face meh. The one and only Maki Tomoda, lack of anal puts her out. The ever eternal Maki Hojo, again lack of anal, made her out of the list. Rei Mizuna, Hana Kano face and body meh, but wow very kinky.

Thank you.
Very good list!
Good news for fans of Amano Koyuki: Soon to be seen in MISM-256. Btw. do you have a link for SMA-170?

Reactions: theedge77

theedge77

Dec 14, 2012
1) Asahi Mizuno - Beautiful Face, Perfect Statuesque Figure, Soft Feminine Voice
2) Nao Masaki - Easily the best fem/lezdom director and performer.
3) Yui Hatano - I know she gets a lot of hate amongst the jav fandom but to me it's quite simple. Pretty face, decent enough body, and above all else she gives 1000% to every scene.
4) Hibiki Otsuki - The woman is aging like fine wine. I'm also really into piss and squirting which she excels at, so there's that.
5) Mari Rika - HND-804, I rest my case.
6) Mao Hamasaki - Just the right amount of plump and brings an intensity to each scene few could match.
7) Aika - Sure, she bought her face, but I like her slender build, aggressive style, and gyaru accent.
8) Kana Yuma - She just too pretty to not be on the list.
9) Shion Fujimoto - Don't know exactly what it is about her that appeals to me.
10) Karen Uehara - Great ass and nice collection of gal/femdom/piss scenes.
Awesome, thanks for your input, let me go and research those beauties, I'll probably recognize most of them, but don't know the names just by reading them. Any particular favorite JAV Code?

theedge77

Dec 14, 2012
Absolutely its hard to pick the top 10. But, as only fan of Mature/Shota, my movie selection is quite easy & very short. From there I can pick some of my all time favorites, & like to mention it again in respect to Looks/Act/Performance.
1. MAKI HOUJO
2. RIRIKO KINOSHITA
3. AYUMI SHINODA
4. MAKI TOMODA
5. AI SAYAMA
6. ERIKO MIURA
7. AYAKO INOUE
8. REIKO SAWAMURA
9. SHURI YAMAGUCHI
10. YUI HATANO

Also don't like to miss, ERI TAKIGAWA, TOKA RINNE, ASASHI MIZUNO, REIKO KOBAYAKAWA, YUKA MIZUNO.
thanks for your list, for pure beauty Maki Houjo proabbly the prettiest, just wish she did more, she did some fist, but wish she did more anal, and BDSM...Maki Tomoda, beautiful, Reiko Swamura is up there I must admit, if it was a top 15, she would be there for me, the rest i have to go and check them out. Let us know if you have any favorite jave code-title. Take care.

theedge77

Dec 14, 2012
I'll bite. This is so hard, can't only list ten and even with special mentions I'm omitting so many. This could change on any given day. Bear in mind my main interests are lesbian and hardcore JAV.

1. Reiko Nakamori - that body, those lips
2. Yuuno Hoshi - the snake tongue OG, tough vibe
3. Yui Hatano - volume, looks, intensity
4. Maika - gorgeous, great acting range, underutilized
5. Rena Aoi - bratty vibe, always seems to be having a good time
6. Shoko Mikami - beautiful and stately
7. Miki Sunohara - pretty with a touch of crazy
8. Mao Hamasaki - solid performer, almost never disappointing
9. Mei Satsuki - see Aoi, Rena
10. RUMIKA - my gyaru pick, radiant looks

Special Mentions:

Nao Masaki - lezdomme extraordinaire, top shelf director
Nana Saeki - interesting looks, good performer
Mako Oda - meaty in all the right places
Riko Tachibana - old school JAV beauty
Meisa Hanai - see Oda, Mako
Alice Otsu - up and comer, filthy and prolific
Ayumi Shinoda - unique look but tends to have underwhelming performances
Mei Sawaga - nostalgia pick (SOD Deep Kiss lesbian nanpa "helper" girl from early 2000s)
Thank for your list, I know I made you think hard about this, and thanks for sharing, from just reading the names, i don't recognize any, maybe Mao Hamaski, rings a bell, but that's good since it gives me a reason to research them. Nao Masaki though for directing and roughing up chicks, she wins it all. Just loved her more when she was getting slapped.

theedge77

Dec 14, 2012
Very good list!
Good news for fans of Amano Koyuki: Soon to be seen in MISM-256. Btw. do you have a link for SMA-170?
oh wow, thanks for giving the news on MISM-256, just saw the trailer, and I'm speechless, now just need for someone to post it, and it would be jackpot!!! Amano Koyuki even more beautiful then ever, she seems to have aged well, and kept her kinkiness. can't wait. for SMA-170, I just watch it javhub.net, and tupe the JAV code in the search bar, and enjoy. not for the faint of heart, Yui Misa gets roughed up pretty bad, but almost a fist in her butt is magic! thanks again

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Thank for your list, I know I made you think hard about this, and thanks for sharing, from just reading the names, i don't recognize any, maybe Mao Hamaski, rings a bell, but that's good since it gives me a reason to research them. Nao Masaki though for directing and roughing up chicks, she wins it all. Just loved her more when she was getting slapped.

At least 5 of my top 10 are retired and most of my special mentions too, some for 10 years or more.

Here's some quick and dirty links:

Reiko Nakamori

Nana Saeki

Mako Oda

Shoko Mikami

Meisa Hanai

Mao Hamasaki

Miki Sunohara

Rena Aoi

Mei Satsuki

RUMIKA

Maika

theedge77

Dec 14, 2012
At least 5 of my top 10 are retired and most of my special mentions too, some for 10 years or more.

Here's some quick and dirty links:

Reiko Nakamori

Nana Saeki

Mako Oda

Shoko Mikami

Meisa Hanai

Mao Hamasaki

Miki Sunohara

Rena Aoi

Mei Satsuki

RUMIKA

Maika
thanks for sharing and providing the links, now I have some exploration to do and see if my list will get changed based on your influence. take care.

Anarchy813

Mar 25, 2021
Awesome, thanks for your input, let me go and research those beauties, I'll probably recognize most of them, but don't know the names just by reading them. Any particular favorite JAV Code?
Personal Favorite Code Per Actress:
Asahi Mizuno
Nao Masaki
Yui Hatano
Hibiki Otsuki
Mari Rika
Mao Hamasaki
Aika
Kana Yume
Shion Fujimoto
Karen Uehara

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Mine

IMG_20221111_061214.jpg

Miku Ohashi, Sho Nishino, Hikaru Konno, Yuma Asami, Maria Ozawa, Riko Tachibana, Saryu Usui, Mayu Nozomi, Airi Kijima, Miki Sunohara. Only Riko missed the HD era, Maria also has very little to show for, such a shame.

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
thanks for your list, for pure beauty Maki Houjo proabbly the prettiest, just wish she did more, she did some fist, but wish she did more anal, and BDSM...Maki Tomoda, beautiful, Reiko Swamura is up there I must admit, if it was a top 15, she would be there for me, the rest i have to go and check them out. Let us know if you have any favorite jave code-title. Take care.
Hope you might get some thing you like here.
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/hey-guys-my-jav-collection-theme-may-be-useful-for-you.2078603/

theedge77

Dec 14, 2012
Personal Favorite Code Per Actress:
Asahi Mizuno
Nao Masaki
Yui Hatano
Hibiki Otsuki
Mari Rika
Mao Hamasaki
Aika
Kana Yume