AKB48 3rd Dating Sim now for PSP & PS Vita

prophetomega

Smut Hunter
Apr 17, 2012
akb2-500x282.jpg

For AKB, this will be it’s 3rd dating simulation game. AKB 1/153: Love Election is published for the PSP and Vita. The dating simulation to be published by Namco Bandai will feature idols from AKB48, SKE48, NMB 48 and HKT 48. Making a total of 153 idols for players to meet, date and progress all the way to the nuptials.

The game will feature voice samples and photos of idols simulating Valentine’s Day, Xmas, Wedding and other red carpet events. The “Super Deluxe Box” is to include

1 copy of AKB 1/153: Love Election (2UMD for the PSP edition)
4 making of DVDs with AKB 48 idols totaling 400 mins
3 making of DVDs with SKE 48 idols totaling 300 mins
2 making of DVDs with NMB 48 idols totaling 200 mins
1 making of DVDs with HKT 48 idols totaling 100 mins
A 150 pages swimsuit photobook featuring all 153 idols
10 Photos of the idols
Code for downloadable content

news_large_0803_akb3_goods_special_-500x275.jpg

The “Super Deluxe Box” will be on sale for 14,679 JPY. The standard edition will be priced at 7,329 JPY. The pre-orders will come with an additional three idol photos. AKB 1/153: Love Election will be on sale in Japan on December 20.

love-mibimibi

伝説のチェリーボーイ
Jun 23, 2010
next game for my psvita :notagain::notagain::notagain:

TravelingWind

That Bastard
Jun 27, 2012
I just happened to bump into this news. but have ever played the older version??? o anybody here had played the older version??? I wanna know if its similar to those visual novel games (animated)

have you played the previous versions?

Yes it is except it feels abit more pandery and sort of weird

The girl's often make those faces that are supposed to look "cute" but often come off looking like their constipated "Example ,Duckface and air cheek pout", cutesy dialogue a,various outfits,situations and virtual dates.

If you can stomach the girl's opinion on the guys who buy their games ,You'll have a great time

prophetomega

Smut Hunter
Apr 17, 2012
Yes it is except it feels abit more pandery and sort of weird

The girl's often make those faces that are supposed to look "cute" but often come off looking like their constipated "Example ,Duckface and air cheek pout", cutesy dialogue a,various outfits,situations and virtual dates.

If you can stomach the girl's opinion on the guys who buy their games ,You'll have a great time

LOL:pandalaugh:
does it have some sex scenes too?

TravelingWind

That Bastard
Jun 27, 2012
Nope, Just alot of cute faces ,silent moments and cosplay

Their fans would probably stop buying their stuff f that happened since they want pure "waifu's"

The funniest part is that AKB48 only breaks CD sales records is because they include "fan meeting" tickets so if you buy like 11 you can have a handshake meet up with them and most of the overweight otaku masterbate ,cum on their hand and then shake their hands and tell them to get off to it later.

Then they throw the CD's away right after to the point where some garbage cans have literally thousands of their CD's overflowing the garbage truck

They did a tv special about it. Sad really

jswift255

Privateer
Oct 3, 2010
Nope, Just alot of cute faces ,silent moments and cosplay

Their fans would probably stop buying their stuff f that happened since they want pure "waifu's"

The funniest part is that AKB48 only breaks CD sales records is because they include "fan meeting" tickets so if you buy like 11 you can have a handshake meet up with them and most of the overweight otaku masterbate ,cum on their hand and then shake their hands and tell them to get off to it later.

Then they throw the CD's away right after to the point where some garbage cans have literally thousands of their CD's overflowing the garbage truck

They did a tv special about it. Sad really
LOL is there a link to this special?:lols:

prophetomega

Smut Hunter
Apr 17, 2012

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
I feel sad for anyone and everyone who buys this :hero:

If they made a dating sim with Saaya Irie, Shinozaki Ai, Hitomi Tanaka, Nonami Takizawa, Miho Takai and some big titty Japanese models I liked I would run my happy ass down to the store to buy it if I lived in Japan and I wouldn't fault anyone for buying a game with their favorite celebrities on it.

They encourage fans to buy a dozen or so cds to get tickets in order to meet their favorite singer and vote for them in popularity contests? Do they have to be new cds or can they be previously released stuff?That sounds like a scam to inflate sales.Someone once said that there is a sucker born every minute.Personally I think those people are idiots to buy thousands of cds and then just throw them away,don't they got amazon or ebay in Japan?

How could they manage all that handshakes!? I wonder if they feel disgusted inside...
As my drill sergeants used to say "it takes only one of you to fuck it up for everyone else" and those otaku nerds are fucking it up for the fans who are not sick creepy twisted nerds.