Airi Suzumura transffered to new studio ?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Now we know that Airi Suzumura isn't in the list of prestige exclusive actresses, and based on her instagram, she said that she isn't retired yet, but the question is which is her new studio ? and is this step is the step toward her retirement ? like she just has 3 movies under new studio then retired ? T_T, any one knows any news from her ? BTW I'm sad she leave prestige, because for me, right now prestige has the best content, they have the most creative ideas, other studio is just a plain studio, without any creativity, i'll miss Airi Suzumura in prestige...

Reactions: mago

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
She could go to Idea Pocket. It's a good studio. Or she could also go freelance like Nao Wakana.

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Idea pocket has pretty actresses but they are not creative... their movies just too plain for me...

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Idea pocket has pretty actresses but they are not creative... their movies just too plain for me...
It depends on what you like of course. What I like is that they have movies with some focus on blowjob. I follow Arihara Ayumi, Momo Sakura from this studio and Maijima Akari was with them before. Personally, I can't stand old or fat actors, it kills my boner so I'm glad that they rarely show up in their movies (maybe one scene, but not for a big part of the movies).

Or, there is Moodyz. She kinda fits into the same type of girls as Chinami Ito.

Reactions: mago

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
ok, now what we can do s only wait in whicg stuio Airi Suzumura will join... Thank you masters

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
This can be really good for her and her fanboys like me :p, her late titles in Prestige are very hit or miss.... so i hope she became a freelancer and appear in those neat "V&R PRODUCE" titles, also in IdeaPocket, NaturalHigh, Moodyz, Attackers, FA-PRO, SOD and some uncensored stuff please.:oops:

Last edited:

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Since i'm the one who started this thraed, let me close this thread too, Suzumura Airi is back with prestige (thanks God), seems like she just change her agency, and the problem is between her agency and prestige, after she changed her agency, she is now back as prestige exclusive actress and according to her twitter, she'll release a new video in M arch 2018. Thank you

Reactions: mago and Supmop