Airi アイリ and Saera セアラ in Oppai PPSD-023 and PPSD-021

Pinaatti

Jun 12, 2008
I hate how Oppai only tells the first name (given name) of their actresses! How are we going to find if they have made movies for other companies???

Dream Big Tits Love Hotel 夢の巨乳連れ込み宿 PPSD-023 has 5 actresses. If you look at the video cover, girls are:
- Haruka ハルカ, front row left, golden pants.
- Airi アイリ, front row right, black pants with white dots.
- Seara セアラ, back row left, pink&black pants.
- Aimi アイミ, back row middle, yellow pants.
- Ruka ルカ, back row right, black striped pants.

PPSD-021 cover has all the same girls standing in the back row, from left to right: Haruka, Saera, Airi, Aimi, Ruka.

I'm interested to know if Airi and Saera have other names ("surnames"), so that I could check if they have made other videos. I have checked www.oppai-av.com actress pages, they offer no further information of the girls' names.

From elsewhere I've learnt that Ruka is Ruka Namiki 並木るか, also known as Hina Tachibana 橘ひな and Saki. Aimi is Aimi Sakamoto 坂本愛海.

Move your mouse cursor over the image to see the name. (Hoping attachments shows now..)

hemustbe

Apr 18, 2008
Trying my luck again with these two gorgeous ones.
A bit quieter moment in the thread.

The one's you are looking for are Seara Hoshino (hiragana not katakana).

and

Airi Nakano who also has a sister Kyoko Nakano (they've done a series of videos together, too: SBMX-046 SBMX-047 SBMX-049).

Here is the total list of all the actresses in this video (PPSD-021) with searchable names:

Haruka Sanada【真田春香】
Momoe Mochida【持田百恵】
Seara Hoshino【星乃せあら】
Neiro Suzuka【鈴香音色】
Airi Nakano【中野愛里】
Ran aka Towa Mitsui【蜜井とわ】
Aimi Sakamoto【坂本愛海】
Ruka Namiki【並木るか】

Reactions: Pinaatti

Pinaatti

Jun 12, 2008
Haruka Sanada【真田春香】
Momoe Mochida【持田百恵】
Seara Hoshino【星乃せあら】
Neiro Suzuka【鈴香音色】
Airi Nakano【中野愛里】
Ran aka Towa Mitsui【蜜井とわ】
Aimi Sakamoto【坂本愛海】
Ruka Namiki【並木るか】
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Awesome! I started once again to find them, and the answer is here!