Aika Yumeno non inclusion in S1 group videos?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hirano

May 17, 2012
Hi,

good day!

I’m curious as to why Aika is not always included in S1 group videos?

Even the latest that they will release she’s not there. Too sad

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Neither is Yumi Shion. How is this girl not the biggest star at the moment is beyond me.
But to not even be included in a group feature? The world's gone bonkers, I'm telling you.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Most obvious explanation is "she's too good for that". According to JAV logic a big star can guarantee big sales for a title all by herself, ergo (!!???) she never need to costar with another idol to generate sales ergo (??????!) she should never costar in any title.

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Most obvious explanation is "she's too good for that". According to JAV logic a big star can guarantee big sales for a title all by herself, ergo (!!???) she never need to costar with another idol to generate sales ergo (??????!) she should never costar in any title.

I don't think this applies when it comes to S1 celebration titles.
Stars of the caliber of Sora Aoi, Mihiro, Yuma Asami, Minori Hatsune took part in them, as they were seen as a show of force by the lead studio in the industry, and starring in them was a sign of status and popularity.