AI Remastered Version [ AIリマスター版 ]

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
If this has been discussed, please forgive me, I searched but didn't find it. Could be I just didn't search correctly...
I hadn't notice until today (stumbled upon, really) but it seems FANZA (you'll always be DMM to me! :terharu:) is now releasing AI remastered versions of older titles, in effect releasing original SD titles as HD titles, albeit upscaled. I spotted an "upcoming" Miki Sato title which turns out to be an AI treated version of 2009's RNADE-606 My Girlfriend's Big Sister Has A Beautiful Ass And Big Tits I Wanted To Creampie Her! Miki Sato 31 Years Old.

h_067rnade00606aipl.jpg

Now, unless I've just not known they existed, full HD screenshots of their HD titles are not available (??) but going by the screenshots they do include for these titles on their detail pages, you can see the very AI characteristics of these upscales. If their venture into VR is any indication and the way technology progresses, I can only imagine these will get better with time? You can tell they either tried their best to match the scenes or whatever they use to automatically create these screenshots got pretty close to the original. I'm sure you don't need this but the original SD version is on the left of these side-by-sides.

screeshot01.jpg
screeshot02.jpg
screeshot03.jpg
screeshot04.jpg
screeshot05.jpg

While they may look a little off to some, perhaps some will enjoy the new life given to the titles and JAV stars that faded out before the arrival of HD releases.

Please search this on Google to see what they have so far labeled as AI Remastered Version titles:
"AIリマスター版" site:dmm.co.jp/digital

Reactions: intrepid8

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I can barely tell any difference between them tbh. I wish they'd reduced the mosaic for mid 2000s stuff to at least today's level instead, there's so much content that would become watchable for me

1.jpg