羽田あい Ai Haneda comeback

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
So the cover saying she's been married for 4 years since retirement is total BS? Or she is both married and working at Red Dragon? What's she doing at Red Dragon? Just hostessing? Or there's a back room customer and hostess can do some private things? Or customer takes out the hostess to love hotel for "private arrangement" i.e. penis-in-pussy sex?

You know we were discussing in another thread about married AV idol. It's harder to understand a man who would let his wife work at AV but it's much more common (and long tradition) that hostess/prostitutes are about to find an accepting husband.

I think what's going on is that she has a stable career and lifestyle at Red Dragon, she can easily do that until she's 50, and will save enough money to take care of herself (with or without a husband) afterward. She coming back to SOD for 1 or 3 or 10 vids is just a minor sideshow, and extra vacation money. My bet is on 1 to 3 vids for her un-retirement.
I read on ScanLover that she dated a korean guy (I think) but he broke up with her and she stalked him after that. I hope her comeback will inspire Yuuno Hoshi who also work in a bar and still actives on Twitter. I hope that Ai is back for quite some time, not just 2-3 movies.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Best news I've seen in a long time!! This still gives me hope to see Akari Asahina, Minori Hatsune, and Kokomi Sakura make a return. Of the 3, Minori seems most likely. God I wish they would come back or at least make a statement rather than just disappear :(

would be wonderful if they all make comeback ;)

and don't forget Yui Tatsumi !!!

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
I can't believe it I hope she finally does lesbian scenes! I saw on her twitter she has a picture with Meguri and they both have some panties on their heads wonder what they were doing and if Meguri will make a comeback too!

EDIT: Theres actually quite a lot of pics of her with Meguri on instagram she says "i love you baby" are they in a lesbian relationship? In one of them shes grabbing Meguri's huge boobs.

Last edited:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I can't believe it I hope she finally does lesbian scenes! I saw on her twitter she has a picture with Meguri and they both have some panties on their heads wonder what they were doing and if Meguri will make a comeback too!

EDIT: Theres actually quite a lot of pics of her with Meguri on instagram she says "i love you baby" are they in a lesbian relationship? In one of them shes grabbing Meguri's huge boobs.
Good friends, and work together at the red dragon

Meguri just retired we're a good 4 years away from hoping she comes back

Reactions: Supmop

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
for me 2 years, 4 years will be the next world cup, and its too long :(

chinese restaurant :p
What kind of restaurant because she posted a pic of her getting a lap dance from a girl. Wish gives me hope she will go lesbian in her comeback!:)