G0kkunG0uki

Oct 1, 2013
must of ran out of money :D

hope there is some multi gokkun titles set up for her

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Sadly it's probably a joke indeed. I saw her in a video from a japanese youtuber, in some kind of host bar (there was Tia too). She said that she was a retired.

Reactions: kharo88

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
:D :D :D

this would be one of the most amazing comeback in AV, miracle come true ... but sadly its not :(

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
or maybe its her trick to check market interest

want to know how the fans respons ....

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
It's Ruka's AV graduation judging by the sign behind. And by the way, this topic is about Ai Haneda no Ai Uehara.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Wow... and unless my eyes tricking me the code for movie is STAR-948 right? where did you get that picture?

main credit to melonwrench at scanlovers for usually posting these early each month, but that's the main source
http://fiu758.blog111.fc2.com/blog-entry-26681.html

but hey retired for 4 years, worked at the red dragon for the years in between(and is still working there) so good to have her back

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
She burnt through all her money already.
I doubt it, when she retired(2014) she went straight to the Red Dragon, and has been there ever since and is still going to work there, it's probably more she got an offer she couldn't refuse and came back, and she never disappeared was always on twitter and involved in a few controversies

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I doubt it, when she retired(2014) she went straight to the Red Dragon, and has been there ever since and is still going to work there, it's probably more she got an offer she couldn't refuse and came back, and she never disappeared was always on twitter and involved in a few controversies
So the cover saying she's been married for 4 years since retirement is total BS? Or she is both married and working at Red Dragon? What's she doing at Red Dragon? Just hostessing? Or there's a back room customer and hostess can do some private things? Or customer takes out the hostess to love hotel for "private arrangement" i.e. penis-in-pussy sex?

You know we were discussing in another thread about married AV idol. It's harder to understand a man who would let his wife work at AV but it's much more common (and long tradition) that hostess/prostitutes are about to find an accepting husband.

I think what's going on is that she has a stable career and lifestyle at Red Dragon, she can easily do that until she's 50, and will save enough money to take care of herself (with or without a husband) afterward. She coming back to SOD for 1 or 3 or 10 vids is just a minor sideshow, and extra vacation money. My bet is on 1 to 3 vids for her un-retirement.