ahhh a fresh start!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Agathodaemon

Defender of Earth
Dec 5, 2006
hello everyone...
finally decided to become a member instead of just leeching
hopefully I'll start posting torrents again... it's been a while

happy hunting everyone!

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
That's nice.
Hi, and welcome.
As a mod, I'll have to tell you to read the rules, obey them, etc.
Now that that's over, go have fun.

KhalReblic23

Dec 13, 2006
Who doesnt enjoy a good leeching session? Though I think its more fun to actually have a little interaction if thats what you want to call this haha

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
ALL LOLICONS ARE WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS~!

:)

Welcome welcome~ Have fun, read the rules, and it'll be great.

But yeah, I don't download torrents that often... My collection is pretty big already, and now I'm basically only collecting loli stuff... Need to get more people to post loli torrents. Hoho.

@akuma2002

I just now noticed your user title. xD That's so funny. I'm everyone's friend~! 'Cept those vile anti-lolis who hate me! :eek:

flame_zero

Eat this !!!
Dec 13, 2006
welcome and yeah i know the whole leech session seems fun at first tell it starts making everyone mad cause your not giving anything back lol