Additional Hentai Discussion groups

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Why? Judging from the JAVs and the hentai games, comics, and animes with the most views and the most replies here, there are plenty of other fetishes which it wouldn't make sense to pass over in favor of shota or futa.

Why not? Because it doesn't seem necessary! There isn't even one single shota discussion thread in Hentai Discussion right now! Let alone a massive number of them! Normally you make a forum for a topic which would otherwise flood another forum. Like, somebody invents a forum for polls because the chatterbox becomes swamped with people making polls about favorite foods, favorite hobbies, favorite body parts, etc. Or somebody invents a forum for technology because the Help forum was getting flooded with too many technical questions about viruses, BitTorrent, Winny/Share/PerfectDark, etc. So if there was a demonstrated need for a shota forum, then it'd make a whole lot of sense.

I wouldn't be as critical if Hentai Discussion had a lot of these threads and you were suggesting it for the benefit of pro and anti-shota/futa members alike (give the pro people their own refuge and give the con people some peace of mind from fetishes they don't like), but since that doesn't seem to be the case, I think the best thing for you to do would be to try to start up some discussion(s) regarding these fetishes in Hentai Discussion.

More ...
[hide]I'm ignorant of what you guys discuss in the loli corner of the board, so if that's where all these missing shota threads have been hiding, then okay, in that case I'll admit I was wrong. But as for futa, there's no reason that that would be discussed in loli any more frequently than it's discussed in Hentai Discussion, and reading the Hentai Discussion forum almost daily for over a year now, I can't say that I've seen more than a small handful of futa threads -- almost all of which were always some newb requesting futa anime because he only had one or two titles with futa and he wanted more. Hardly "discussion," you know? ^^;

Having said all that! Good luck, since it does seem to matter to you. To me, everything I wrote above is purely written on the matter of principle. I have no personal beef against shota or futa (although I do indeed dislike both of them XD) and I can understand your desire to want to find fellow fans and have discussions with 'em. So best of luck in that regard! :) Maybe the mods will think I'm a bag of hot air and your request is perfectly reasonable.

But if not ......... then please don't take what I've written personally. :( I just don't want to see Akiba-Online go down the same path that HongFire did. "I want this club!" "I want that club!" "How about this forum?" "How about that forum?" Before you knew what had happened, HongFire had become this bloated mass that was awkward to navigate. To be honest, Akiba-Online too is already rather ... "large" in its forum breakdown. Introducing more forums would only further complicate matters, and result in more new members getting frustrated and ultimately breaking the rules intentionally and posting inappropriate discussions in the first related forum they see (i.e. "hey, hentai discussion! sounds good, I'll post my requests there!" ... which is what we're seeing right now >_<)[/hide]

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I agree with Sakunyuusha, the "hentai discussion" section is not that developped, it doesn't need further splitting.
The threads with most posts are the "new releases" discussions, it tells clearly the NON-need for specialization.
One thread per fetish/genre is good enough.

InterestedParty

Go ahead, touch it
Jun 29, 2008
Thank you for your thoughtful responses. I am of the belief that it never hurts to ask and as such I find I always learn more about those and those things around me. The positions and perspectives expressed thus far are reasonable and make sense. And, by asking such questions and making such requests I am more able to learn why it is like it is.