adding attachments to downloads

spare_line

Dec 20, 2006
I'm trying to download a torrent in a "Post New Thread" but can't seem to add attachments - eg pictures or the torrent itself. Apart from typing in a message the page seems dead - can't even change font, add smilies, etc. Could someone tell me what I'm missing?

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
Adding attachments over 100KB is a problem right now sometimes it works and sometimes don't. Why that is happening don't know.

:relax-bath: smiles work for me

fonts work to for me

spare_line

Dec 20, 2006
Thanks for that but I fear it's something more elementary. I can't attach anything. I don't see any "attach files" button in the top panel. Under "additional options" panel, "attach files" (valid files extensions, etc.) is on the list but I can't see a way of making the function work.

It's the first time I've tried to start a new thread. I'm afraid I'm making a very elementary mistake. It's not the size of the attachment.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Thanks for that but I fear it's something more elementary. I can't attach anything. I don't see any "attach files" button in the top panel. Under "additional options" panel, "attach files" (valid files extensions, etc.) is on the list but I can't see a way of making the function work.

It's the first time I've tried to start a new thread. I'm afraid I'm making a very elementary mistake. It's not the size of the attachment.

perhaps you have the "spring theme" activated. If yes please change to "blue", it could solve your problem as it solved mine some time ago...

spare_line

Dec 20, 2006
Ooops. I think I've managed it. Don't know how. Thanks for the help and for taking time to read panicky messages.