Actress or movie name

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello, Goliah... valuable long-time Akiba-Online member.

You've only spoken up a handful of times in eight years (why, about one post per year, actually), and only in the "Identification" section, it seems. At least you have given a hand to others, too, and I have given you your first "Like(s)"!

I've got some advice. I see in this thread and this other I.D. thread from last year, you have provided only a video link. Yeah, that's what a lot of other questioners do, just lazily slap on a link. Our helpers are so kind, many don't mind rummaging through videos in order to lend a hand. (For example, you got a response here, by just dumping a video link. And, boy, were you lucky to get Djemba to come to your rescue... he was great.)

Then there are others as myself, who normally don't wade through videos... it's time-consuming enough to try and come up with answers, and if a questioner does not have the consideration to spend a few more minutes to prepare his question, one sometimes pauses to wonder why one should spend potentially hours to help that questioner out.

What I do is present frame grabs of the movie, and provide the video link, when available, as a supplement. (It's according to the guidelines anyway; see, let wondrous member Casshern2 remind you.)

Here are helpful tips I provided last month.