Actress name or movie title/number Giga Heroine flick

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
According to the blog of the director, the actress name is 桜木優希音 (Yukine Sakuragi). The DVD won't be out until february and the title will probably be ヒロイン凌辱 ~悪党に弄ばれたチアサファイア~. The first bit (ヒロイン凌辱) is the series name (Heroine Insult) and the rest the title of that episode. They didn't list a movie code, but looking at the previous ones it will probably be TRE-??? where ??? is some still unknown number.

Reactions: Lowieke

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
According to the blog of the director, the actress name is 桜木優希音 (Yukine Sakuragi). The DVD won't be out until february and the title will probably be ヒロイン凌辱 ~悪党に弄ばれたチアサファイア~. The first bit (ヒロイン凌辱) is the series name (Heroine Insult) and the rest the title of that episode. They didn't list a movie code, but looking at the previous ones it will probably be TRE-??? where ??? is some still unknown number.
Thanks for the elaborate response Electromog! Super helpful! I was wondering why I wasn't able to find this movie on the GIGA site. Now I know it's because it isn't released yet. I'll be keeping my eye out for it. Thanka again for your help!