Actress ID please

lazykoala

Aug 16, 2011
Does anyone know her name? I mean the girl in blue dress (also on the right side of front cover). Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

h_455ooniku017pl.jpg

outdoorlife

Senior Citizen
Sep 16, 2008
There are three actresses listed:
Ishikawa Shizuka (石川しずか), Baba Nozomi (馬場のぞみ) and Fujiki Shizuko (藤木静子).
I can't tell which is which because all I'm seeing is butts.
Good luck!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thanks, ODL!

The "Ooniku" prefix in a DVD code is one I have never heard of before...nor have I heard of the manufacturer, MAGLOW. Does not MAGLOW know the rule, only three to four letters are allowed for the prefix? (What nerve.)

Molester play to entice office workers show off big ass meat too much run-off! I was waiting for video pervert maniac big ass only! ! Meat ass! Meat ass! Everyone is to pervert the norm in the car of the bus, surrounded by meat ass! Big ass stand out conspicuously in the car to be in close contact with Oasis in the car! Welcome to the bus of a dream for the ass lovers do not ride only big ass woman who desires swirling! The mass of the population Bukkake pervert the sister ass mini skirt pudding pudding! To wind up home in the big ass bare stripped mini skirt .... Forced r*** also for a man ..., help spoke gently to the woman left exposed ass! Estrus exciting SEX in the car showing off big ass in skin-tight mini skirt super lewd! ! Enjoy plenty of place where all five meat ass plump body plump perfect score is molester!

O-kayyy...

This is a tough call, because we basically have only one close-up for the lady with the blue dress. (For some reason, the available reference usually shows these women from their backs. I just can't figure out why.)

This site features screen shots, as well as a very brief clip with the blue-dressed lady.

DMM's page for the movie leads to the pages of each actress.

Shizuko Fujiki

Nozomi Baba

Shizuka Ishikawa

I think Shizuko Fujiki is too obese to be the blue-dressed lady.

shizuko-fujiki-jux090-jpg.192620

JUC 090

As for Nozomi Baba, she may be a bit too chunky, too.

nozomi-baba-maguro037-jpg.192619

MAGURO 037

Not that Shizuka Ishikawa is petite-sized either, but she is not as big; my money's on her. I also see more of a facial resemblance with her than I do with the others.

shizuka-ishikawa-jufd205-jpg.192618

JUFD 205

Here is an over-the-shoulder shot of Shizuka, similar to her pose on OONIKU-017's cover:

shizuka-ishikawa-jufd212-jpg.192617
Shizuka Ishikawa  OONIKU-017.jpg
JUFD 212

Attachments

• Shizuka Ishikawa  JUFD212.jpg
    Shizuka Ishikawa JUFD212.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 409
  • Shizuka Ishikawa  JUFD205.jpg
    Shizuka Ishikawa JUFD205.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 413
  • Nozomi Baba -maguro037.jpg
    Nozomi Baba -maguro037.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 436
  • Shizuko Fujiki JUX090.jpg
    Shizuko Fujiki JUX090.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:

outdoorlife

Senior Citizen
Sep 16, 2008
It's the first time to see MAGLOW, too. Did a little research to find that MAGLOW specializes in "plus-size" jav actresses. The website (www.maguro721.com) is all about the extra meat. OONIKU (大肉) pronounced like an elongated "O" and NIKU (Knee-Ku) literally means BIG MEAT. lol. That's probably why the butt and boob are mainly featured on the covers. As for MAGLOW. it's an "Engrish" pronunciation of MAGURO, which means tuna in Japanese. Hence, on the website, you see the image of a tuna fish facing the rising sun as their logo. Pretty cool logo. Finally, the company name Maguro Bussan (まぐろ物産)literally translates to Tuna Products. They sell no fish. HA!

As for the lady in blue, I could only guess Baba Nozomi as the nearest resemblance. I think the one in pink looks more like Ishikawa Shizuka.

Last edited: