Accelerando by Yuki Seto [english-translated]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Here is the english translated version of Accelerando. The h anime of this manga is posted in the appropriate section. The h anime is about the first section/chapter (first 72 pgs) and the second episode will, presumably, be about the latter half.

Enough babbling from me. :chant:

Accelerando by Yuki Seto

*I could not find credits for the english translations, however I found this link @ hentairules(dot)blogspot(dot)com so credits go to the site I guess

Mio

Mar 15, 2007
That was the shiz.... nice one and thanks..XD

baka324

O-Overdrive
Feb 28, 2007
Hehe, nice upload.

By the way Mio is your avatar supposed to be a male or female? Kind of hard to tell these days haha.

Greed

Dec 14, 2006
owww looks like i missed it, the file is no longer avalable,
thank you anyway, and if its posible a reupload i will be a happy poring XD

edit:
nevermind when i was about to lose all hope i found it :relief:
if somebody else want it i leave you the address
rapidshare.com/files/21509163/Accelerando_Yuki_Seto_Eng-Trans_.zip

boscorelli

Apr 5, 2007
Thanks, the file wasn't available anymore, but because of you, I manage to get my hands on it.

An thanks to the original uploader for enlightenment that you've brought upon me regarding this excellent stuff.

Dmitri

LOLIPLZ
Apr 5, 2007
Now if only someone would finally find the time to sub the hentai anime. :goodjob:
It's out there, but only RAW.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
The subbed version is available in the hentai anime torrents section. =D