About videos that tagged "Fan Appreciation"

OoiguiNugi

Jan 31, 2017
Recently I just watched video that released by IDEA Pocket which is "IPZ-892". There's one scene when the actress and a film director (?) comes into a house (or an apartment) and meet a guy that i assumed is a fan of the actress while their face is blurred and then filmed. Then I just realized other companies also released this kind of video and something bugs me...

....is it scripted, or they are just lucky fans? Because if it's happened to be scripted it really disappoints me.:(
Any thoughts about it?

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Like 99% of those are fake. This is especially noticable when they don't blur the dude's face, because they're all familiar faces. There do seem to be some exeptions though, like that one dude who went crazy and stabbed some idol at an event a couple of months ago. Shortly after it happened people discovered he appeared in a fan appreciation movie starring Yui Hatano from Moodys, so you know that one was all real at least.

That one didn't have blurred faces obviously btw., from what I've seen so far, the few movies that do actually use real amateur dudes make it a point of showing their faces, as if it's part of the deal. "Sure you can participate, but you gotta show yourself, the adience has to see that it's the real deal.".

Sorta like that, I imagine.

Can't say if your movie is the real deal or not, but I just can't see IDEA Pocket going the "Real Amateurs" route.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Hans is right. 99% fake though sometimes the apartments are 'real'.

The actors you see there may be new ones who've only started working in the industry.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Recently I just watched video that released by IDEA Pocket which is "IPZ-892". There's one scene when the actress and a film director (?) comes into a house (or an apartment) and meet a guy that i assumed is a fan of the actress while their face is blurred and then filmed. Then I just realized other companies also released this kind of video and something bugs me...

....is it scripted, or they are just lucky fans? Because if it's happened to be scripted it really disappoints me.:(
Any thoughts about it?

and another question about "fans" in JAV are real or not :D

99% are fake, and 100% scripted