About one of the ad on this forum

cubia

Apr 14, 2008
i sure remember back in 2001 i played h game that had the girl character in the picture it's a very GQ the story is about the girl was threatened and coerced into having sex with bad guy and soon it take turn to worse and she cant no longer refuse and become sex slave. it had almost like 300 hentai cg which enmass of 3 girl character the violet haired girl, red haired gir, and brunette girl. onfortunately i have no idea of the game name because i cant read japanese, and the copy of the game has been stolen back in 2003 when i had been moving back from house. i do have compilation disc of various hentai game from 90s that had that same game but even after installed it wont play because the game file and system file is missing but it did give all cg of the game. i've been trying to find info about this game for years i been checking every page in getchu about game that is released in 2001 and back but so far no luck not to mention many of the pages dont have pictures and i have no ideas what the writings. since the question arised i also hope someone can point at least the name of the game or the publisher (downloads is very thankfulled) or if there has been re-release of the game with improvement due to possibly this is the game of decade with good graphic hope someone can help even a little is very apreciated