Abdominal pain

Aloha29

Apr 9, 2010
I have a problem with my wife,

if she gets turned off by something when she was horny, she will get abdominal pain that can be very strongly. She starts feeling sick and can barely sit quiet because of it
I told her we should consult a doctor about it but she said she was shy to tell a doctor about such private problems so I suggested to her I would try to find an answer on the internet

So, did anyone experience that? A strong pain in the stomach if she can't orgasm, if she does orgasm there is no pain when she stops being horny, I never heard of anything similar but I'm also not a doctor nor did I have many experiences with other girls, but I feel concerned because this won't go away

Any suggestions or explanations? Or is that even normal?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
My first instinct is she might be lying. I am not trying to be cruel or insensitive but it explains everything. If she wasn't getting turned on and wanted to stop having sex or be left alone or perhaps even be pampered a little bit....it would fit with what you shared. A fake stomach ache or complaining of "womens problems" would be a way to get what she wants without hurting your feelings. Not wanting to go to the doctor fits in with this nicely. It is not that she does not want to get better it is more "you can't cure a illness that does not exist". The no pain when she does orgasm is another indicator that I am on the right track. If she is enjoying herself she does not want to stop the sexual act. If I was wrong she would probably have these pains all the time and want them to stop. Now I could be wrong, admittedly, that was my first impression though.

You could have a foot long schlong and be poking her insides to the effect she is getting kidney pains or something. If this is the case try shallower strokes and stop beating her insides up with your manly member. If this is not the case? then pick up a book called "Kama Sutra" at your local bookstore. You might just need a little more variety in your sex life.

Aloha29

Apr 9, 2010
Thanks for the reply
I admit it sounds like it could be fake, I'll ask her for more details on how that happens, maybe I missed something, we have no problems in honesty in our relationship so I would be surprised if she would lie to me, but I won't exclude that possibility
and no I don't have a foot long, only half a foot so, that shouldn't be the problem

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
Don't press it too much.

It's not uncommon women gets odd reactions like this, and sometimes men as well.

I once had a gf who couldn't get going without catching a bad cramp in her legs.
Turns out, she got so tense for the fact she had some sort of performance anxiety and this lead to tensing up even more.

Womens organs are completely different than mens, and that she gets a tummy ache is normal for two facts.

a) Womens organs require a lot of blood circulation to function as intended, especially when aroused.

b) Women has a LOT MORE organs internally to keep pushing the blood stream through when "the going gets tough".

If she on top of that feels pressure to perform in some way, then it just comes easier that she gets a stressful reaction to the whole thing.

I would suggest you relax about it, don't push sex to much and the next time you get to it, take a bath together and give a nice warm massage without any sexual intentions.
Then she'll eventually learn not to feel pressure by anything of the sorts, but count on one thing for sure... it takes time, self confidence and respect for your partner from both sides to get over this stage.

Then on the other hand, I did have another GF once who had a more radical issue at mind. It could just be she wants something "special" to really get going. You have to talk about your fantasies and desires, and be respectful about it.

Only because she might be desiring something emotionally or in her mind does not mean it is a good idea to go out and try to achieve it in real life.
Many fantasies are best left fantasies, but it doesn't negate the fact that some things may be very well tried and played out in some sort of role play mood.

The best of luck to you both and remember, above all is love and respect.
Without them both, from both sides you're bound to go down the negativity path of suspicions before there is anything real to suspect.

Aloha29

Apr 9, 2010
I see, though we don't pressure each other in sex, we talk openly to each other about it and I don't get upset nor mad at her if she performs poorly, and I don't criticize her performance either,
but from what I read of your post, you suggest that it might be because her body gets prepared to have an orgasm but then the act is stopped abrubtly?

Last time it happend was because we were interrupted by someone at the door, and I felt bad seeing her acting like if she got a punch in her stomach for almost an hour

Besides, this didn't start when she hooked up with me, with her past relationships it was the same, she said she always had this

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
Yeah so as I thought no "fooling around reason to get concerned about".
She has some little performance anxiety yet both of you are well respectable and private parties about your personal life and this is good.

I doubt this will be a persistent problem but if I may be so bold to suggest... turn off phones and tv and all, heck drop everything and go on a nice extended weekend together rent a cottage in the wild somewhere where no one will ring the door bell and just forget the rest of the planet for a while.

It's all down to stress factors in the end I think.
No doubt you'll both be fine once you've gotten away from the general daily routines and work stress too.