A very strange problem about "Cambrian" ep2...

darkicrystal

Oct 20, 2008
At the beginning of ep2, a men driving a car in the rain with a woman, we can see the "wiper blade"(I don't know how to describe it, I

hope you can understand what I am talking about...)on the front window. The "wiper blade" will wave from right to left for 2 times.

During second time, when the "wiper blade" wave to the middle, if you are carefully enough, you can see a decodeing error about the

right "wiper blade". It is very obviously but very short, only in 1 frame!!! When I pause on the error frame and capture a shot about

the error frame, the error disappeare!!! The shot I got is very correct!!! I don't know why...

I have downloaded several versions of the ep2, played them by both "Mplayer" and "KMplayer". Always met the same problem. and this

problem only can be found when you frame step. When you frame step back you will found nothing even in the the same frame.

SO, If you have met the same problem like mine, PLZ tell me the reason. Thank you!!!:bow-pray:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
how could you see that? It´s just a glimpse...

darkicrystal

Oct 20, 2008
OH yes! You got the problem picture! How could you do that? It's very clear.
So the ep2 you got has the same problem too. It doesn't seems this is a coding error. I guess the original DVD has the same problem too. I don't have a origninal DVD so I can not check it out. What do you think red?
I have tried to find a better version without this problem, but I failed. If you can find a better version, can you upload it or tell me where can find it. This is really confuse me.
Such problem is like the sand in eyes or in shoes.......

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
there are so many bugs in many h-animes, all of them are drawn though, just remember mistreated brides eps 2 (end) + 3 (begin) - she wears a yellow t-shirt, she does not, she does, she does not and so on...

you won´t find a version without this error I think...

darkicrystal

Oct 20, 2008
At least, the bugs in "mistreated brides" is more or less like goofs in movie, not an error. I remember the Arnold Schwarzenegger's moive <Eraser> has the same type goofs, "in a plane Johnny C takes his vest off, but it is back on again later momentarily."

If this is an original error, I will accept it. Thank you both again.