A problem with nipples...

welsh_flag

May 26, 2009
I don't have a problem with nipples, the longer and harder, the better.

But I do wonder why, when one looks at the voyeur bath house series of videos, there are so many women who have very nice and proud nipples, yet there are hardly any women with long nipples in the videos commercially released.

Endou and Hasegawa's aren't bad, but I wonder if there is a policy of not using (particularly mature) women with extreme nipples in films?

Any thoughts?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
they probably only find women who work, within a certain range, and the women with extreme nipples want more money to come forward, and as these are supposed to be voyeur videos, they do not want to spend a lot of money on cosmetics

if it is extreme nipples you want there are plenty out there, just use your search engine to find them,
PS there are amazing ones out there,

Oct 6, 2007
I knew a 33yo Korean girl who was my fuck buddy and her nipples were fucking huge...biggest I've ever seen. They weren't long, they were just all around big...I'm trying to think of something to compare them too...bigger than the A button on a standard Wiimote. For confirmation yes I'm talking about the nipple itself and not the areola.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I am more of a "puffy" nipple fan myself. I find real long nipples to be kind of gross but each to their own. A nipple really has to have a nice breast attached to it as well, to make it truly attractive. They are kind of a package deal.

stef111007

Aug 3, 2011
I am more of a "puffy" nipple fan myself. I find real long nipples to be kind of gross but each to their own. A nipple really has to have a nice breast attached to it as well, to make it truly attractive. They are kind of a package deal.

agreeing totally :D