A Problem with JAVS..

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
I have been having an issue getting certain JAV videos to play. I have found a lot of good videos on this site http://jav-az.com/

However, when they finish downloading, none of the videos will play. I always get an error when attempting to play the video. I don't think it is a codec issue. I was wondering if anyone knew what the problem is. Maybe sites like these are fakes? Hoping someone could help, thanks.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
It looks like you're right. Thank you very much. I was very confused as to why these videos would not play.

Reactions: Casshern2

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
The fact that the file name is just random numbers is another indicator it is fake. Be careful out there. I think you can find pretty much anything on either Akiba-Online or JAVLibrary. For older stuff you might need BitTorrent and eMule. Everything else is probably fake.

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
But isn't JAVLibrary just a list of videos and not downloads? Also, what is eMule?

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
Personally if VLC can't play it nothing can.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
But isn't JAVLibrary just a list of videos and not downloads? Also, what is eMule?

eMule is P2P like BitTorrent.

You don't see the download links posted at JAVLibrary? It is probably the main website for searching and downloading JAV now...

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
eMule is P2P like BitTorrent.

You don't see the download links posted at JAVLibrary? It is probably the main website for searching and downloading JAV now...

...for those who haven't found and made a home at Akiba. But they're all leechers so, glad they're not here. :p

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
I see the links now. I'm looking for mostly upskirt videos though, which that site does not provide a lot of links for.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
GOOD GRIEF when I got home I saw how HUGE my phone's screenshot showed up. So sorry!

Okay, Trad House. Hmmm...I'm assuming that would be a problem in most places. Once posters post things they leave them and move on. If no one specifically PMs them they don't know things are dead. Plus, most things dead are from pretty old posts. The link you put started in 2010 and the last active post of files was in 2014.

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
GOOD GRIEF when I got home I saw how HUGE my phone's screenshot showed up. So sorry!

Okay, Trad House. Hmmm...I'm assuming that would be a problem in most places. Once posters post things they leave them and move on. If no one specifically PMs them they don't know things are dead. Plus, most things dead are from pretty old posts. The link you put started in 2010 and the last active post of files was in 2014.

LOL, it's all good. But yeah, the Trad House videos seem to be extremely rare. Not even R18 has them.

Reactions: Casshern2