A place to follow the news?

JJaveiro

Jun 3, 2017
Is there anywhere where I can follow news and updates about the Jav world? Specifically actress that retire, gossips, rumours and so on?

About upcoming movies I think JavLibrary does enough with the "new releases" field.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Good question. Would be cool if there was a scraper site that brought over future releases from the various production company sites as well as Twitter feeds from the stars themselves. Maybe the next Mark Zuckerburgashi is working on that now at University somewhere...

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Good question. Would be cool if there was a scraper site that brought over future releases from the various production company sites as well as Twitter feeds from the stars themselves. Maybe the next Mark Zuckerburgashi is working on that now at University somewhere...

+1

Is there anywhere where I can follow news and updates about the Jav world? Specifically actress that retire, gossips, rumours and so on?

About upcoming movies I think JavLibrary does enough with the "new releases" field.

JAV Library and DMM is the best for new releaseas and old archive too

while for informations about retire, gossips, ecc beside ldjb's recommendation you can oftenly visit this forum ;)

Reactions: Casshern2

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Tokyokinky and tokyonightstyle sometimes cover some event information, av news, and translated interviews. Mydearestdesire translated a few dozens of unique av interviews. Tokyoreporter usually cover the negative side of the av industry like coercing rumors and salaries, but they did talk about av memoris, sky and dmm awards, and ex-idols becoming av idols like shoko and mikami occasionally. Most up to date av news including events and releases are usually posted on av idols personal blogs or twitters that may or may not be manage by their agencies. If you're looking for juicy dark secrets then they're usually cover by Chinese and Japanese forums and news source websites. Google translated doesn't work well at translating complicated articles, so it's pointless unless their leaked photos.

Reactions: shawn720s