A few Q's.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

scorres

Hetero-sapien
Apr 12, 2009
Just in case someone has a chance I wanna know

1 Why do some idols list thier bloodtype? Are there other damned vampires here?

2. Are the huge bigshot longtime oldtimers ( like ryuuga windono snakeboy)are they friends,
working together to make this place great or are they competitors with respect and envy? or none of my business..heheh

3. I guess we should click on the ads to help pay for all this but no none asks us to,
and I'm accustomed to ignoring them.

TIA for your time..

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
1. Read this

2. We all hate each other and regularly meet in random locations around the world to fight to the death. I lost the last battle, which is why I don't contribute as much as I used to.

3. Just ignore them and/or use Adblock

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007

1. Why do some idols list their blood type?
Many Japanese believe their blood types have a distinctive personality profile!
It ranks up there with astrology as scientific fact!

scorres

Hetero-sapien
Apr 12, 2009
"2. We all hate each other and regularly meet in random locations around the world to fight to the death. I lost the last battle, which is why I don't contribute as much as I used to."

Hehe there can be only one..right? Lucky for us, your posts are etched into the wall forever. If we haven't seen them, they're new. It's not what you do, it's what you've done. And I thank you for that. Never a day goes by that I don't see that lollypop..

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I loved handyman's response to 2. We are all friends, but that doesn't mean that we've actually met. It would be nice though to invite all the admins & mods here over to my place. After all I'm in Japan and they'd like it.
desioner.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
I loved handyman's response to 2. We are all friends, but that doesn't mean that we've actually met. It would be nice though to invite all the admins & mods here over to my place. After all I'm in Japan and they'd like it.
desioner.

HA HA!! It would be nice...... but weird.... :petrfied:

scorres

Hetero-sapien
Apr 12, 2009
Hey! No offense allowed..

I have to ask something else, so why not just toss it in here.
My new GF is pureblood Vietnamese, I mentioned this to a co-worker, and he asked me what it was like to mingle with the 'scurge' of the orient or east or Asia. Of course what anyone thinks or says won't effect us, but I wonder what you all think. Is there really a clicking order as far as Asians? Is this order very clear in other countries? I think I know the top two, but at the bottom V? I dated a Korean ( named Miho) also, are they spit at and frowned upon too? Am I working my way up the scale or down? I feel lucky enough to be accepted by her folks. Guess I should just go wiki this, but maybe my friends here want to chime in..TIA

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
@handyman: It would be wired for sure. But more fun, than wired I think.
@scorres: My wife completely loves other Asians. She's taken me on 3 vacations to Korea and I greatly enjoyed them. She's also taken me to Taiwan and that was very fun as well. She's been to Vietnam and Thailand both twice and wants to take me there as well. I'd love to go as I've got some friends in Thailand and would just like to experience more of Asia being that I live so close to it all. Just as there is discrimination in other parts of the world there is here in Asia. But to say there is a scale of Asians and it going up or down is a little silly. I'm from the school of thought that people are people and are all the same. Everyone should stand strong and proud of who they are and where they come from.
desioner

scorres

Hetero-sapien
Apr 12, 2009
Thxthx for your time an your input. That's exactly what I wanted to hear, but not what I expected..( faith restored)

ShanksYYZ

May 6, 2009
I have to ask something else, so why not just toss it in here.
My new GF is pureblood Vietnamese, I mentioned this to a co-worker, and he asked me what it was like to mingle with the 'scurge' of the orient or east or Asia. Of course what anyone thinks or says won't effect us, but I wonder what you all think. Is there really a clicking order as far as Asians? Is this order very clear in other countries? I think I know the top two, but at the bottom V? I dated a Korean ( named Miho) also, are they spit at and frowned upon too? Am I working my way up the scale or down? I feel lucky enough to be accepted by her folks. Guess I should just go wiki this, but maybe my friends here want to chime in..TIA

For asian fetishists the ranking of asian women goes:

Top tier- Japanese

Bottom tier - everything else.

By the way I like vietnamese women, get her to wear an ao dai for you!

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
Well, I don't know how the asians think of each other, but I can give you an american's point of view ...

While I do believe that japan has a slightly higher proportion of beautiful women (and have stated so in other threads), I do not believe they have the market cornered. I have been married to a very beautiful (full-blooded) vietnamese lady for 17 years. Need I say more ...?

Still, some of the most heart-stoppingly gorgeous young ladies are interracial. It's hard to beat hybrid vigor.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Still, some of the most heart-stoppingly gorgeous young ladies are interracial.
I concur. I'm of European descent and my wife is Japanese. Our children are absolutely beautiful (inside as well as out, of course).
We have many interracial couples as friends and for the most part their children are very attractive. Many of the daughters, whom I have known for well over a decade, have grown into stunningly beautiful, exotic young women!