90's AV Idol / classic Jav?

chinghead

Apr 14, 2009
hey guys..love some classic Jav..any one can sharing some old vido..:beautifu2::beautifu2::beautifu2:

muffersnatcher

Oct 26, 2014
Hey, did you find any comprehensive sources on classic JAV idols from 1990s? There are so many I remember fapping too in the days when I first discovered JAV, but can't remember their names... Please PM me if you know anything, thx!

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
there are several old threads asking for classic jav. down in the bowels of akiba-online, super member "organic chemistry" has been quietly posting 20th century jav for about six months now:

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/from-the-past-vhs-jav.1498180/

he must know somebody. his thread is sticky and yellow. it's a fine resource growing larger all the time. so for starters, if you ever go looking for your heart's desire again, don't look any further than your own back yard.

Reactions: clemenceko

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
just when you thought you had digested all that organic chemistry has to offer, more areas worthy of study present themselves. this time by master poster 'sokol001'. he is SOOOOOO 20th century!

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/jav-vintage-collection.1545753/

i am not a master poster. (i am a master something-else, but that won't help you out.) i can merely help render his trove unto those who might pass through this discussion area, but who might not further plumb the depths of akiba-online.

Reactions: ding73ding

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
First JAV I ever saw was Sally Yoshino in Hi School Confinement and r***. There were a whole bunch of good r*** clips floating around Morpheus and Kazaa back in the day, and I still haven't found out which JAVs they came from.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Oh my gods, I don't know if I should love you or hate you. I already donated my first few thousand loads of the youngest, freshest, most energetic sperms to these ladies. Do I have to go over my cherry boy memories all over again?

Compare to the supersluts of today, they were high class ladies. I don't really know how to think of them now. I definitely prefer today's AV idols being sex-positive (politically correct way to call sluts) but a certain part of me (and you know exactly which part) gets excited about fucking a virtuous maiden.

I recently discovered a Taiwanese forum where lots of people, both fans and semi-insiders post quite interesting articles. The following table was supposedly compiled by a Japanese journalist who's been reporting about sex business in Japan since the 80s. He recently wrote a book about AV which was translated into Chinese and published in Taiwan. A poster transcribed the table to the forum. It's so relevant to the topic and insightful I further translated into English from Chinese:

90s AV performers:
Love life: have a steady boyfriend
View of work: for the money (or fun), ashamed of the work/feels like a whore, afraid to be exposed as AV performer in private life
Typical background: fun-loving type(*), stuck in various types of sex works, multiple debts, country girls, some have mental disease
View of sex: enjoy sex with boyfriend, but not enjoy sex for work

2000s AV performers:
Love life: mostly single
View of work: for the lifestyle or enjoys sex, not ashamed or afraid of exposure
Typical background: well-educated(*), students or graduates from good universities, worked at big enterprises, some are married, some are more mature in age, knowledgeable about sex
View of sex: enjoy sex with anyone or for whatever reason, high libido or highly curious about sex

(*) I wasn't sure how to interpret and translate it. My translation is literal (from the Chinese). My interpretation is that, while both the older and new gen of AV idol seem to do it for the money and emphasized "fun". The typical 90s AV worker are less worldly and less adapt at planning and managing her career and life. Their "fun loving" is more likely causing her to be in a bit of money trouble and having little options other than working AV and/or other sex-work. The 2000s AV workers are not ignorant country girls, they are confident and able to deal with men and pressure situation. They love the money and fun too, but would be more mindful of the pitfall of easy money. Perhaps both generations are "easy come, easy go" type, but there's a difference in mindset, the new gen is: "I can always make more money doing AV, so I can have all the fun I want." The old gen is more like "oh shit I can't stop myself spending all my money on fun, so I have to go back to AV". Maybe it's not a real difference other than psychology. Who knows...

Having gone into this digression... the point is... is this difference between the super-sluts of 2000s and the fallen angels of the 90s somehow showing in the performance? I think so. But do discuss.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
if you guys compare old JAV from the 90s vs today JAV, do you noticed JAV already change ?