• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
Our dicks has a wonderful advantage besides urinating... it makes us feel gd when we fuck our girls... letting them suck us off... touching us down there... it feel always SUPERB!

Jun 6, 2007
Btw. There were 2 or 3 phases which lasted around a mounth where I got extreme headaches while masturbating, even to the extend that I had to stop before cumming. This was years ago but did anyone of you experience something similar?

im pretty sure u mean 'month' here...

but something about after effects of plessuring urself...
i for so hard and so long, it just wont come out... then when i finally hit the finale, my vision blacked out and i felt super tired...

only happened once though... :payup:

fish7

(・ー・。)
Aug 18, 2008
wah... very nice story aroung here :snicker:

:moe:

jupiter999

loves Tada Mizuho only...
Apr 2, 2008
Quite, shock, to hear that...
Girls also...

Nonetheless, masturbation is "technically" not "evil", from the point of medical...
From articles...:dozingoff:

GesWho

Nov 18, 2008
i think i was seven and i didnt do it, my fathers freinds daughter brought my into a bathroom and told me to take off my pants, that she wanted to try something, innocently i did and she started (with her hands) and it felt amazing....she did it for me every day for about 2 months after that...then she moved, and i picked up where she left off...and still goin =]

Helios86

JAV Junior
Nov 16, 2008
Nice topic! :snicker:

I was 7 or 8 years old.
At that time i played with a few friends soccer and after that we all climbed on the soccer-gate and i didn't could climbed very well.
So i rubbed my penis a few times on the pillar and my penis got hard but it felt very good. ^^
After it got hard i continued to climbed on the gate and after a short time-period something like a electric shock went through my body and i could'nt move.

With 7 or 8 years you don't have the use tempos or something like that. I had my first orgasm on a soccerfield and from that point on i do it every day.
Never mind if i had a girlsfriend later, with 13 or 14 years normaly you don't have sex.

I lost my virginity with 16 years and today i masturbate not every day but every two days one or two times. It's really awesome and at the moment i didn't have any time for a girlfriend because o my medicine studies.

But if you have a girlfriend it's fine wehen you first masturbate in front of her or you can make it together first. :nosebleed:

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
ha ha ... ha ha ...

Your name says otherwise.

Aaaahhhh ha ha ha ha ....
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ...

_____ . :rofl: . _____