FileJoker Exclusive [18+] Erotic Ghost Story III (1992)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

dongu

Jun 4, 2010
225453836cbf173acf9ef49e61ef14aa73978404.jpg

Directed by: Kai-Ming Lai

Stars: Pauline Chan, Fui-On Shing, King-Man Chik

Language: Cantonese | Subtitles: English (embed)

Also known as: Liao zhai san ji zhi deng cao he shang

Plot:
Set in the Tang Dynasty, the plot concerns an engaged couple, Chu Chung and Liu Su-su, who encounter numerous fantastical adventures after meeting Reverend Wick (Shing Fui-on), a cleric who can shrink himself to the size of an atom. Exploring an abandoned shack, Chu Chung finds a painting which is a gateway to another world, where he meets three beautiful maidens. One of them, Yun I-meng (Pauline Chan), seduces him as part of an evil plot to overthrow the god Chia Yuan (William Ho). Chu is told that Chia Yuan is a r**ist and had kidnapped I-meng — lies which lead him to believe that the god is evil and murder him. The whole thing is being engineered by a female demon called Vixen, who wants to cannibalize Chia Yuan to obtain his powerful source of Yang energy. The repentant I-meng sees the error of her ways and helps Chu get back home to his world, but his beloved Su-su gets trapped in the other dimension, leading Chu and Reverend Wick to attempt a daring rescue mission.

22545382e17f54d0c42460c9aba99fadd58b222c.jpg

DOWNLOAD:
Code:
https://filejoker.net/ultpp21hgxth