[130125] [Delta] 獣箱~けだもの箱~ BEAST BOX

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

monge miroki

Apr 27, 2010

Attachments

• [130125] [Delta] 獣箱~けだもの箱~ BEAST BOX.torrent
    15 KB · Views: 1,739
  • SETUP CRACK.rar
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,770
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

stellerex04

Sep 19, 2008
i was able to open the setup but i cant read any of the buttons. they are just random letters. any chance you could upload an image of what the buttons mean?

monge miroki

Apr 27, 2010
i was able to open the setup but i cant read any of the buttons. they are just random letters. any chance you could upload an image of what the buttons mean?

I do not have this game in my HD anymore, but, I installed it and played it in the past. I can confirm that works perfect.

Do not have fear and just click in any buttons. I always do it. I do not unsderstand jap too. If a buttons fail, try others. trial and error.

But you need to check the option box of which game you want to install. check all boxers and install all games like I did.

stellerex04

Sep 19, 2008
i tried all the buttons but everything gives me an error. it will create shortcuts but nothing is installed in the folders it creates.

monge miroki

Apr 27, 2010
i tried all the buttons but everything gives me an error. it will create shortcuts but nothing is installed in the folders it creates.

You did the instructions that I give ? read it again and use the patch.

you need to extract the iso or copy the content of the mounted image on your hdd, then you patch the setup.exe with SETUP CRACK.

Once the setup.exe is patched, you can launch the setup.exe normally and install the game.

stellerex04

Sep 19, 2008
yes i did read and follow the instructions. it just gives me an error message and nothing but the short cuts which are linked to nothing are created.

monge miroki

Apr 27, 2010
I wanted to help you, then, I downloaded the game again and then installed it again and then is just running fine. I cannot figure out what you is doing wrong. see screenshots to prove it. I cannot get any error installing it or playing the game...

I gave up. Everything is 100% perfect

Attachments

• MyPicture1.jpg
    MyPicture1.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 194
  • MyPicture2.jpg
    MyPicture2.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 211
  • MyPicture3.jpg
    MyPicture3.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 181
  • MyPicture4.jpg