12 year old TAKAHASHI Hikari 高橋ひかるさん wins National Beautiful Girl Competition

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

example100000

Old Timer
Sep 26, 2009
http://www.chunichi.co.jp/chuspo/article/entertainment/news/CK2014080602000194.html

(Not sure if I should post this in Jr Idol Club instead)

Gosh. She's a cutie xD When they announced her name she was so shocked.

download (6).jpg

Doesn't seem like there's an English version of the news yet though...
She's a Japanese-Chinese mix girl, mother being Chinese. She even introduced herself in Chinese in the competition. She beat 81031 contestants to gain the first place finish. She won 2 million yen as well as other prizes. Not sure about more details though.

download (1).jpg download (2).jpg download (3).jpg download (4).jpg download (5).jpg download.jpg

Last edited:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
What exactly did she win? The link was in Japanese so I was totally lost. Beauty competetion? Talent? Oscar? Japanese Medal of Valor? (okay, maybe not that)

Kotoro

Mar 7, 2009
@36s
Is this Meika Minami?
mm.png

By the way, has she done some modeling?
Like imouto?

Edit:
Ok, it's definetly her. But she's called Yuka Takamura there.
Makes me wonder, if those other girls use to do modeling under other names as well.

Last edited:

example100000

Old Timer
Sep 26, 2009
hmm can't find much about her really, but i guess they'd use real names in situations like these?

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
its called the (全日本)国民的美少女コンテスト (Zennihon)(Kokumin-teki Bishoujo Contest) loosely translated as The (All Japan) National Beautiful Girl Contest and is one of the major titles that hopefuls can launch their careers from. it was started in 1987 by Oscar Promotion (major promotion office in japan) as a way to scout new talent.

but winning isnt necessarily the key to success as Ayame GOURIKI, Aya UETO and Ryouko YONEKURA, are all super famous in japan got only runner-up, special prize, or eliminated in the semi-finals.

Meika Minami (or Yuuka TAKAMURA 高村優香) is there because she won the judges special prize. hopefully we will be seeing more of her soon.

How

Mar 7, 2009
@36s
Is this Meika Minami?
View attachment 198287

By the way, has she done some modeling?
Like imouto?

Edit:
Ok, it's definetly her. But she's called Yuka Takamura there.
Makes me wonder, if those other girls use to do modeling under other names as well.

For me, It doesn't look like Meika Minami. I think is different person. Doesn't matter, there were sooooooooo many cuties in the competition. Gonna check out more on the competition. :D