zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
USA

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
USA
Night24 video:4300 (Gun strike 6) no fisting?

i believe you are right that N24 4300 is not a fisting video - it is very much in the fetish / bdsm genre' - and it is welcome here.

you should notice that i have been encouraging a process whereby lots more fetish / bdsm video is getting posted on my thread, including GTJ- , YAN-, N24, shima shiko / shima planning, MUSO- and other series. and i am feverishly downloading lots of similar types of video. don't worry though - i haven't forgetten my favorite jav fetish - fisting - it is just that my tastes are quite a bit broader than that alone and that i like a variety of video including anal play, dildo, really big dildo, toys, rubber, leather, latex, f-f or m-f, hardcore, nose hook, rope bondage, restraint bondage, gold paint, wet and messy, machine fuck, tentacle - just to name a few of the pieces of jav i like. and so i am on a bit of a collector's spree - and getting a bit distracted from jav fisting but it is not at all forgotten.

if you are worried you will miss out on N24 videos containing significant scenes of fisting - don't be worried - i will posting most of the N24 videos containing jav fisting scenes soon enough as well as lots more classic and newer jav fisting video - i have numerous jav fisting videos i have never posted, from core, moodyz, marx, opera, gloryquest, and from many, many other studios.

wdwgroup

Apr 26, 2015
N24,I've only been downloaded to a relevant fisting.
My English is not good enough, use translation software.
I like fisting, also play fisting, Japan's no mosaic fisting very little.

wdwgroup

Apr 26, 2015
On XHA asin fisting is also very few.
美妖社 is my favorite.zoolanimal ,Besides you released a few piece of whether there is any more

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
USA
N24,I've only been downloaded to a relevant fisting.
My English is not good enough, use translation software.
I like fisting, also play fisting, Japan's no mosaic fisting very little.

On XHA asin fisting is also very few.
美妖社 is my favorite.zoolanimal ,Besides you released a few piece of whether there is any more

wdwgroup, i am just assuming you may be chinese. could you state the above in your own language - and if it is chinese - in simplified or traditional.

you indicate that "[o]n XHA asin fisting is also very few." by "XHA" do you mean xhamster?

you say "美妖社 is my favorite" but i am not sure who 美妖社 is. say it in your original language, whatever it is, japanese, chinese, korean, vietnamese, etc, etc, etc, and i will try to get it translated so both of us understand, eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: tuna1963

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
USA
On the topic of fisting, have you checked out any DOG movies? DOG-038 for example.

Genesis12345,

actually i have because DOG- series videos are made by the same producer as MUSO- series - eiten.tv - i hadn't really noticed fisting videos in there so thanks i will take a look to see if there are others besides what i knew about:
436dog050pl.jpg 436dog024pl.jpg 436dog029pl.jpg

DOG-038, is the only clearly fisting video in the DOG- series
436dog038pl.jpg

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
USA
我都是用的百度翻译。。。

qwe66237279, and your translations using baidu are really pretty good - far superior to using google

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
USA
英语真的不行,主要看到此处都英语,怕很多人看不懂,是的,就是Xhamster。不好意思弄错了应该是妖美社的片子http://www.javlibrary.com/cn/?v=javlimqqqm,看到你也在这网站有留言

hey wdwgroup, if you can wait a few months YOBI-001 is one of six sodom / shureel i plan to get.

h_312yobi01pl.jpg

if you are asking if this is one of the nastier girls of adult jav - i would hazard a guess, i believe to be educated, that would be a resounding "yes". yowlll!!

Reactions: TokyoGirl12

greenglobe

Akiba Citizen
Sep 15, 2009
while i am waiting for new post material to upload zool has not been unbusy

for scat, humiliation, and open mouth gag fans i am trying to collect the Collector's COWD- series by bakky - covers are attached below

if anyone has any of these let me know by pm or by email at zoolanimal@gmail.com - initially i am going after COWD-001 through COWD-017 - lots of links still alive for COWD-017 here at akiba-online - so far i have a pathetic amount of them that includes COWD-016 and COWD-017 and i am about done with torrents of COWD-001 and COWD-002

when i get as many COWD- series as i can get i will be going after CORD- series 蹴殴-keru-nagu

In the past, I've collected. All I have to watch. And I've already deleted.
Such as the blog of Scat taste, it will be found.

bakky - covers can be found in the DUGA.
http://duga.jp/search/=/labelid=hentai/