What happened to JavJunkies?

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
Hi,
For recent weeks I can't download any torrent from Javjunkies.com. When I clicked to a poster I got 404 error.
Does this happen to you?

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Hi,
For recent weeks I can't download any torrent from Javjunkies.com. When I clicked to a poster I got 404 error.
Does this happen to you?

They just changed their network settings. On your PC, go to your network and sharing center and disable ipv6 for your Ethernet or wifi connection.

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
some isp dont really for ip6 yet but they want money from lots of people .cant explain in detail much. look alike an ant claim to be tiger .
and javjunk is the same thing . they have so many ad and never spend money on upgrade server and such
so its the normal problem for me . its junk with big pics

i never had problems with ads on javjunkies. when i click on a torrent it does open a tab but it also opens the torrent. its not nearly as bad as javlibrary. While javlibrary has the biggest and best library, I don't want a left click war to close all the popups every time I try to download something.

theres nothing wrong with not upgrading servers to ipv6 either, performance wise its still about the same as ipv4, and ipv6 has had lot of network compatibility issues in the business environment.