What games are you playing?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
I am replaying Battlefield bad company 2. I actually like this a lot better than Battlefield 3. I love the fact you can blow holes into buildings or even destroy some of the buildings.You can't do that in Battlefield 3.I also like the fact that any weapon you find is added to your inventory,so you can trade out weapons in in those supply drop off crates.

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
Metro last light / Z.O.E. combo pack [ps3] / The last of us. All = epic.

Reactions: 1 person

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
The Dishonored expansion pack game "The Brigmore Witches", which is a continuation of the "The Knife of Dunwall" expansion game.Just like the main Dishonored Game and the Knife of Dunwall expansion game your actions determine the effect on the game itself and your ending. So you can play this game killing everyone in sight or you can play this game just making people unconscious and choosing the non-lethal route for bosses/target. Unlike most other continuations/sequels you don't have to start from scratch with your abilities you earned from the previous game with the Brigmore Witches", Although I did still have the save from the Knife of Dunwall expansion pack on my computer. Hopefully they make a sequel to this game.

Ballade

Jun 2, 2013
Playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn which launched a few days ago. It's pretty good so far despite the fact I'm using a less than optimal computer. If the game garners enough interest here, we should make it's own thread/general. :)

kunoichi

Occasional Visitor
Mar 26, 2007

TimmyChin

Dec 3, 2010
I was very close to picking up Saints Row IV but ended up getting Dark Souls instead. Just needed something until Grand Theft Auto V gets released.

_2old_

Love those pretty panties
Jun 29, 2010

taragang_saru

Jul 15, 2010
Just got a copy of Saints Row IV yesterday. Sadly, I'm not hooked to it yet. Perhaps I should give it a few more hours.

Also, I've been playing a lot of retro games lately. My NES is long gone, but thank god for emulators.

OrionCyber255

Doujin Collector
Jul 5, 2013
Spyro the Dragon on emulator.

some series of spyro that I played, I played Ripto's Rage and Year of the Dragon but still not playing the Dragon (first spyro) yet.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Battlefield 4.So far it seems more resource friendly than battle field 3 at the lowest setting and it doesn't have those stupid quick-time event action scenes. Even at the lowest graphic settings there is a lot of detail like textures of the paint on ship doors.I am glad the makers of this game didn't jump on the direct x11 only bandwagon like the makers of Crysis 3 did. Similar to Battlefield Bad company 2 there are these weapon drop boxes scattered throughout various levels and any firearm you pick up it will be in the inventory of those drop boxes and there is also separate special item boxes that may have anything from claymores to rocket launchers. So it is a good idea to always check your enemies weapons after you kill them,unless you got your hands on a walk-through. There is also a scoring system which you can unlock weapons. And like Modern Warfare 3 some of the weapons have hybrid sights.

There is also collectables and weapons hidden through out the levels, usually 1-3 weapons.So you if you want to collect them I suggested doing a Google search for a guide.

Last edited by a moderator:

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Crysis 3, got a new computer so I decided to check this game out. The graphics are awesome. The predator bow is pretty good.When I first heard about this I was like what the fuck a bow doesn't belong in a 3rd person shooter game.This also a stealth game so it works out. The bow is pretty good weapon.You can adjust the draw strength,fire it while cloaked and some of the fired arrows can actually be retrieved. I believe in normal mode you get 9 normal arrows and 3 each of the other kind, there are very few refill spots. Since you are the only one in the game who uses arrows there are no bad guys with arrows in their inventory.You do get to the use the Ceph weapons of ceph you take out in this game,so in levels with mostly ceph you do not have to worry about running out of ammo. My favorite are the Bolt Sniper and X-pac. You can still use stealth kills on regular ceph or use F key to grab them by the throats and toss them. You can get upgrades for your suit just like the previous game, but they have extra feature that can be unlocked if you complete a required task for example that task might be Remain in the cloak mode for 100 seconds near the enemies.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Call of Duty Ghosts.Sadly so far it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the character Ghost from call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.There are some unique missions that are not in the other Call of Duty games and are really fun.So this game isn't a clone of a previous COD with a graphical update. Some parts will have you thinking "Now I know what it is like to be on the receiving end of that. Some missions you can go out blazing or you can try to be a little stealthy just like some of the other COD games. Like the other COD games the enemy uses a variety of firearms so if you do not like what you start out in the mission with you can usually trade your weapons out. You usually state a mission with at least a hand gun,so you can exchange that for a different weapon. I like to have one weapon with a red dot site on it and the other weapon to be a sniper rifle or at least with a acog site on it. This might be my second favorite COD game after Modern Warfare 2.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Wolfenstein The New Order. This is the first Wolfenstien game I played in decades, the last one I played was in the early 1990s. This game is a retro science fiction first person shooter.Basically the enemy has robots, cyborg dogs and mechas but done with a 1940s and 1960s feel to it. Most of the enemies you encounter are regular ground troops.Basically the story of the game is that the Nazis got a technological advantage, which as a result won WWII and control the world. The weapons in the game are not really diverse like they are in Call of Duty or Battlefield.They are more kind of standard like they are in some of the Crysis games. There is a grenades, knife, basic pistol, assault rifle, automatic shotgun, mounted machine guns you can dismount and use, sharp shooter rifles and through out various missions there is upgrades that let you carry two of each of those weapons.Some missions you might come across a double barrel shotgun.And later missions you will come across a laser cutter which upgrades to a weapon and you can find upgrades for it. Many of the missions you just start out with your knife and laser cutter and you have to build up your inventory during that mission,after not all the missions are you just blasting everything in site. This game allows you to temporarily overcharge your health.Since many of the areas you do come back to it so I suggest not using anymore health than you need.Because unlike many of the other modern first person shooters you do not regain all your health back automatically like you would in some of the newer Call of Duty or Battlefield games. The scenes and graphics in this game are amazing.There are cheat codes for the game but I suggest holding out until you decide to replay the game after beating it.

Neo63

©Neo™®
Jan 25, 2008
I would play Wolfenstein but my pc is to slow. Shit new id engine. Have an 4x3.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM, G-Force Ultra with 768 MB.

Javvee

Aug 29, 2013
Webbies

Game Features

This game takes 10 points
Original gameplay mechanics
Beautiful high definition graphics
Charming background story
Intuitive gameplay
Your neurons will thank !!!

For details put the video in full screen

Webbies - Universal - HD Gameplay Trailer