unlisted actress in IENE-587

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
She has the final scene. There is nothing about her looks that attracts me. Not her body type, her face, her tits, her legs, not even her hair. But when she appeared in this movie, I was captivated. She was the "happy fucker" and a total suprise to me.

I don't read Japanese, so she may be identified on the cover. The green lines and arrows point to her. Can anyone identify her name, either in english or japanese? Thank you for your time.

She was never standing nude in this movie, and her tits were bouncing most of the time there were full body shots. These were the best images I could gather, from many sources.

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Thank you, Nagaura! With your information I spent my day off checking out her filmography and got to watch several movies. She did some BDSM movies that made great use (misuse) of her natural breasts. Maybe that's why she so happy when she's only having sex!

I found a vidcap from a compilation movie that seemed to show Sakura getting DP'ed in pussy & ass. Still trying to locate the original source video for that scene.

She's a happy/naughty girl. I still can't define why she "does it" for me, except that it's something about her nose and eyes. Kinda Jewish looking.