Uncensored videos with intercrural sex (sumata, 素股) theme?

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
I don't usually mind mosaic because JAV quality in other areas more than makes up for it. But as cyclonicleo has implied in a similar thread [https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/uncensored-dp-with-male-western-actors.1623270/], in some sex acts the point of penetration--and the MOMENT of penetration--is everything!

In that vein, does anyone know of any uncensored movies with an intercrural theme? I always thought an intercrural scene with either the unintended, or too turned on to resist slip-into-penetration moment would be highly erotic--BUT ONLY IF you could clearly see when it happens. I've never really enjoyed an intercrural scene because I'm always guessing and straining to see if he's in or if she's still only on him!

My problem searching by myself has been finding a site (with enough English) where I could search intercrural, sumata or 素股 just among uncensored vids. So if anyone can recommend a more searchable uncensored site I'll gladly do the work myself.

Funny, but intercrural may be the only time in JAV where closing my eyes and listening to the audio might actually increase my enjoyment of the scene! :confused:

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
finally someone make this thread :malu2:

I like sumata / dry hump, I know some people might think its foolish, but I think its sexy, if use real penis not dildo and fake cum

would be great if you guys can share IV that so close to hardcore in this thread :metabelo:

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
...would be great if you guys can share IV that so close to hardcore in this thread
I think we've finally got that question moving well again at https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/javs-where-the-model-is-being-tricked-or-seduced-into-doing-more-risque-stuff.1511648/#post-3218346. I share your interest in that.

But "Uncensored" is such a specific, narrow field (and one I've never had reason to explore before) that it seemed to merit its own thread. I think there are fewer resource people around who really know the uncensored catalog. My searches found no previous thread that addressed intercrural in uncensored before on akiba.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I think we've finally got that question moving well again at https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/javs-where-the-model-is-being-tricked-or-seduced-into-doing-more-risque-stuff.1511648/#post-3218346. I share your interest in that.

But "Uncensored" is such a specific, narrow field (and one I've never had reason to explore before) that it seemed to merit its own thread. I think there are fewer resource people around who really know the uncensored catalog. My searches found no previous thread that addressed intercrural in uncensored before on akiba.

I think I've seen some sumata actions in some uncenssored movies, but they used it for warming up before penetration, I never seen pure sumata in uncenssored movies, its rare and more difficult to get

lets hope someone who really know the uncensored, read this thread and can help ;)

Last edited:

cyclonicleo

May 16, 2015
I don't usually mind mosaic because JAV quality in other areas more than makes up for it. But as cyclonicleo has implied in a similar thread [https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/uncensored-dp-with-male-western-actors.1623270/], in some sex acts the point of penetration--and the MOMENT of penetration--is everything!

In that vein, does anyone know of any uncensored movies with an intercrural theme? I always thought an intercrural scene with either the unintended, or too turned on to resist slip-into-penetration moment would be highly erotic--BUT ONLY IF you could clearly see when it happens. I've never really enjoyed an intercrural scene because I'm always guessing and straining to see if he's in or if she's still only on him!

My problem searching by myself has been finding a site (with enough English) where I could search intercrural, sumata or 素股 just among uncensored vids. So if anyone can recommend a more searchable uncensored site I'll gladly do the work myself.

Funny, but intercrural may be the only time in JAV where closing my eyes and listening to the audio might actually increase my enjoyment of the scene! :confused:

Thank you! I believe it was a Dandy release with Ruka Kanae in it where the black male actor lays his rather larger member on her stomach to show her how deep inside her she could get, then slips it in without warning. Her cries of "shoto -wah!" at that moment are unforgotteable.