Tsubasa Akimoto 秋本翼

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

senduran

Dec 21, 2009
probably fake sorry, I´ll try buy in DMN site

Yes, it's a fake. There are various sites that all post the same FHD_* files as fakes. Also MOV_*. First hint for a fake is having some random filename, because they don't want to upload multiple GB of fake data for every single movie. They'd run out of space.

Second hint, if it's a blog post, just check the date of the post isn't before the release date of the movie. That's your biggest clue it's a fake ;)

misto17

Dec 7, 2012
Hi senduran,
First of all, thanks for your work. What software do you use for your video brightened?
Thx in advance.

layking1

Feb 28, 2012
Just in case anyone is wondering KIDM-563
Release date: 7/31 / 2015 No cover pix yet.

senduran

Dec 21, 2009
Sadly I won't be getting KIDM-563, but I really hope someone else can buy it and share it! If the raw mkv rip is shared I can still create a brightened edit.

senduran

Dec 21, 2009
Hi, senduran

I just got KIDM disc from Japan. The disc is fine. I can play it. Surprisingly I can not rip it to mp4 with Handbrake. The picture will be pixelated.
Can you?

This is the first disc I can not rip so this is very strange.

That's strange. I use http://www.makemkv.com to do my initial rips, and then use Handbrake on the mkv to compress it. Why not give that a try?

Reactions: matrix07

javr

Dec 3, 2009
I understand buying these BDs and DVDs cost hard earned money. Their generosities of sharing is always appreciated.
I will always be open to group buy if enough people are on board.

senduran

Dec 21, 2009
I understand buying these BDs and DVDs cost hard earned money. Their generosities of sharing is always appreciated.
I will always be open to group buy if enough people are on board.

I can cover costs for anyone willing to buy it. I can also explain how to export it out of Japan to you. Pm me for details.