Tentacle compilation / collection (live action)

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
No. I for one didnt like them as much. Simply cause the slime wasnt the greatest not a lot of it and thin. . Best one was with maria ozawa in my opinion.

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
Moodyz got another movie coming. DVD jan 01/2014 What about ATTACKERS???

http://www.moodyz.com/shop/-/detail/=/cid=migd558/

migd-558pm.jpg

Hope the camera work is better than last few.
If anyone can post the link to preview or the vid itself please do so. I cant access the DMM on the Japan site.

Last edited by a moderator:

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
Yes but digital release was on the 8th. So i thought was easier to post digital than dvd no?

Faded2Black

Aug 12, 2012
Yes but digital release was on the 8th. So i thought was easier to post digital than dvd no?

oh I forgot about the digital release date on the 8th lol. I've been stopping in here hoping it pops up and also actively looking for it elsewhere hoping I see it but no dice so far

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
oh I forgot about the digital release date on the 8th lol. I've been stopping in here hoping it pops up and also actively looking for it elsewhere hoping I see it but no dice so far

i seen it places but with premium account

Faded2Black

Aug 12, 2012
Cant really call it seeding until I get a complete copy but I will do what I can. There only a single seeder when I started it and they disappeared so I'm stuck at 28% or so. It has been making a bit of progress tho since last time I looked it was 26%

Reactions: 1 person

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
i have a slight over 30%. i will leave it on so people can get at least what i have. I did find few more trackers but still slow. I guess i am just grabbing whatever they got which is probably just partial file.