Tentacle compilation / collection (live action)

sin07

Jan 9, 2012
Thanks for your opinion Vendetta61, I am looking forward to this one especially in 1080p. And thanks for the upload, you are a god among men!

I was able to watch the film and firstly I must say the actress is very beautiful. The cum is very well done, it seems the cum effects are getting better each movie. It appears sticky and thick and there's a lot of it! She get's fairly soaked and she looks absolutely stunning drenched in thick alien cum.

What I disliked: The camera work can be sketchy at times, it'll pan to areas where it's not relevant to what's going on the scene, and sometimes the "tentacles" will block the scene. But it's not a huge deal. My biggest gripe is the lack of internal cumshots. It seems to me that this is getting fairly rare in this genre. Isn't the point of tentacles is to impregnate women with massive amounts of cum filling their wombs? I felt that in the last scene the tentacles should of took turns cumming inside of her, that would of been so hot.

Overall it was a decent movie, better then what was released this year anyways. I hope to see more movies come out. SOD and Moodyz has been pretty quiet in this regard. To be honest, I think attackers should hire Hitomi Tanaka again and do another film, she's a great actress and those tits are perfect for this fetish.

Last edited:

zekesky!

Jan 5, 2012
Ok guys Antideus hasn't responded to me so I'll upload ATID-243 myself. feel free to repost as long as you credit me as the original uploader. Enjoy!
Password for extraction is: x832pvjwysgm7psdk
https://mega.co.nz/#!YYEVmagA!kJ5xyE7_OaJbk0hrfBRQevw_KafIbm-w4cGKmqdDumQ
https://mega.co.nz/#!MZkziRRb!WKnRS0ZXITOosfSL8fZU-zrcc_NLenh0w5S3Cd39VBs
https://mega.co.nz/#!gYVkAYLY!mOOVzll5mH1EFrvGAGQRrse39Zn9Iv85KbLAIfjEWYU

When you download from R18. How do you play them without logging it?
Not really tech savy. And how do i turn them for RAR for sharing.

I'm trying to play them through VLC, but seems only Windows Media Player works.
Thanks in advance

zekesky!

Jan 5, 2012
DMM puts DRM on their files, that's why you can only play them with Windows Media Player. In order to share them you'll need to strip the DRM out so anyone can play the videos. How you do this depends on what OS you are running. There are many guides online on how to do this.

I'm using Windows, I just want to be able to share future vids for future reference. What program did you use to allow others to watch the vid?

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
Finally....i can post. Couldnt log in. Anyway... yes they make it so that you need the license to play the vid. Nevertheless i couldnt wait for the post so i bought the movie off DMM. Cheap enough. Unfortunately i am disappointed. Actress is gorgeous that is for sure, action is fair... but: Whats with camera angle so low you cant see the whole girl being attacked? Cumshots are hopeless. No slime on face or minimal. Definite lacking of mess the tentacles should be. Should be a splash every 30 seconds hehehehe. She should get slime and penetration and tortured. One or another thing i like is acting and that tentacles are moving slow. Few things could be better.... multiple tentacle shots of slime and just all around mess. Nice and thick. Just look at animated vids. Something else i seen in other movies is when tentacles squeeze girls neck to make her take them in the mouth. It is cool and should be included. Also... i like when actress rolls her eyes. no idea why. It just looked good in another movie.

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
in case this was not posted... there i one nice tentacle scene in this movie. About 38 minutes in. Girl is gorgeous.

http://www.moodyz.com/shop/-/detail/=/cid=miad651/

miad-651pl.jpg

miad651jp-5.jpg

miad651jp-6.jpg

miad651jp-7.jpg

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
every girl should get slime destroyed like one at the end of migd 558. Then it looks like true tentacle movie.

kikpl8

Feb 16, 2012
thanks for the upload vendetta!
(the tentacle pull-out/pussy slap/squirt right when she was coming was the best!)

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2009
Thank you soooooo much!

I'm pretty much in agreement with some of the other posters here. Very hot girl, just... not enough. Not like there used to be.

And, damn it, there needs to be MORE INTERNAL CUM EXPLOSIONS! :aghh:

Reactions: sin07 and drslav

sin07

Jan 9, 2012
Those are some sweet tits! Doesn't look like there's any form of tentacle penetration judging by the cover tho.