SPRD-757 (2014) Retired Actress Series: Amano Shiori (Warning: No Watermark)

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
A heads up for all you spam lovers who have the “because it’s free, beggars can’t be choosy” syndrome. Well, this is free, too, but I’m afraid it’s missing the Chinese crap that stares you in the face that has a subliminal effect on your psyche, and often blocks the action while you watch the latest fake boobed chick fucking and sucking, so you’ll have to pass on this one.

NOTES: Amano Shiori made only two films before retiring, plus an appearance or two in a scene of a mixed scene omnibus film. This was her last film, a story about a wife who turns men on by a loose fitting top and the men see her tits.

Amano Shiori sprd-757 (2014).jpg Amano Shiori sprd-757 (2014)-1.jpg

Attachments

• sprd757HN.torrent
    33.6 KB · Views: 4,803

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Dude. Seriously, can these retired grandmother series go in the fetish section please?

Since when is that a fetish? Do you decide that? Learn to ignore if you don't like it. I'm much older than you, I can tell. To me, young girls who are young enough to be my daughter IS A FETISH.

blinky44

Aug 5, 2015
I have been ignoring for weeks and weeks and weeks. Just put the old ladies in the fetish section. It's more appropriate. And I doubt you're older than me.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
I have been ignoring for weeks and weeks and weeks. Just put the old ladies in the fetish section. It's more appropriate. And I doubt you're older than me.

I'll put it where I damned well please. Get it?? I hope it ruins your miserable day. Har har har....

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011

Btw, if you're older than 68, you're older than me. But with a name like Blinky, I highly doubt it.