Sperm!!

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Thanks for your efforts, much appreciated :)

Talk about something sinister...my K2S links are the slowest to get uploaded. While I'm waiting for those to complete I just went to my Subyshare to grab the links for that host which I HAVE YET TO POST ANYWHERE...I find that almost all of the parts for this title (there are 18) show as already being downloaded. Anyone ever heard of that happening? What's that about??? o_O

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
Talk about something sinister...my K2S links are the slowest to get uploaded. While I'm waiting for those to complete I just went to my Subyshare to grab the links for that host which I HAVE YET TO POST ANYWHERE...I find that almost all of the parts for this title (there are 18) show as already being downloaded. Anyone ever heard of that happening? What's that about??? o_O

I've never heard of that, that is weird, maybe just a glitch or something?

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Looks like they are keeping up a healthy pace for sperm movies in 2016 as well. I'm no economist but we might see a slow down this year due to the way world markets and stocks have been shaking downward. Hopefully things don't negatively affect sperm JAV production too significantly.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Looks like they are keeping up a healthy pace for sperm movies in 2016 as well. I'm no economist but we might see a slow down this year due to the way world markets and stocks have been shaking downward. Hopefully things don't negatively affect sperm JAV production too significantly.

that's an interesting point. the asian markets have been getting hit for months now and the last 2 weeks with what is happening in china... you really think that jav will be at risk of capital loss with the down tick in the markets?

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
that's an interesting point. the asian markets have been getting hit for months now and the last 2 weeks with what is happening in china... you really think that jav will be at risk of capital loss with the down tick in the markets?

I can't be sure. I have read that they have a "deflation" problem in japan but that just means prices stay more stable rather than increasing too fast which can increase the cost of living. I also read most japanese save the majority of their money and since their unemployment rate still remains low what's happening in the stock markets right now could have a negative affect if companies start laying people off then there's less buyers.

But we'll see.

Otohime

Apr 8, 2011
mvmd041pl.jpg
発売日: 2016/02/19
収録時間: 120分
出演者: 羽月希
監督: 麒麟
シリーズ: ----
メーカー: エムズビデオグループ
レーベル: M’s video Group
ジャンル: 巨乳 単体作品 手コキ ごっくん 淫語 デジモ
品番: mvmd041

49nitr201pl.jpg
発売日: 2016/02/19
収録時間: 150分
出演者: 中里美穂
監督: Buddha D
シリーズ: ザーメンごっくん
メーカー: クリスタル映像
レーベル: NITRO
ジャンル: 輪姦 野外・露出 単体作品 アナル ごっくん 浣腸 縛り・緊縛 サンプル動画
品番: 49nitr201

2wdi058xpl.jpg
発売日: 2016/02/05
収録時間: 130分
出演者: 丘咲エミリ
監督: 一ノ瀬くるみ
シリーズ: ギャルシャッ!!
メーカー: ワープエンタテインメント
レーベル: id
ジャンル: ギャル 単体作品 ぶっかけ 顔射 特典付き・セット商品
品番: 2wdi058x

Last edited:

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Looking forward to WDI-057. Maybe, hopefully, not as much makeup as usual. It's odd they have Gals Dream Shower spin-off series now but regular Dream Shower is still excessive makeup on girls. There hasn't been a good Dream Shower in a long time.

2wdi057pl.jpg