So wrong! Mystery Mom Violated by Son's Pals

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(SOLVED)

Well... you know the drill. A sexy mother is put through the mill by lads who would have felt so at home overseeing the Bridge on the River Kwai.

attachment.php

Nervously she sits at home, as if contemplating her fate.

attachment.php

attachment.php

It is as though the lads are whistling the River Kwai tune as they laboriously go to work... on her.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Naturally, her stepson is "asked" to join in the proceedings.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The proper woman is laid bare... before she gets laid.

attachment.php

attachment.php

As often happens in scenes of this type that the Japanese do so well, the lady loses herself in a sexual frenzy, and is transformed into a tramp.

attachment.php

Any ideas? We are looking for the identities of the actress, as well as the film.

Mucho arigados in advance, o ye knowledgeable Akiba-Online members.

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
She's a peach, that Maki is; it's not as though I hadn't seen her in other film action, but it's an altogether different capability to know the actress whom you're watching. And you, Boshu22, are obviously in the elite group of JAV men, separated from the boys. I'm grateful to you.

Thanks to your I.D., I was able to determine the film's origin. (Of course it had to be an actress with an inexhaustible output, making the detective work slow going.) The film turned out to be:

Big Tits Stepmother Urine Bukkake r***
(CRPD334)

attachment.php

In case any of you had your curiosity and possibly other parts aroused by the wild goings-on of this title, I found a painless 479 MB download, available here.