SHE-025's Sadly, Sadly Neglected Pair..! (Sniff!)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Aw, I knew this was going to happen. When I threw out the throwaway questions, who is the mother, and who is the daughter, within a post in the Good, Bad, Ugly, Tubby thread, I just knew no one would pay attention to them.

Problem was, I was hoping to save myself the trouble of preparing a separate thread. Well, do I now have egg on my face.

My new problem is, I don't feel like digging up SHE-025 to prepare more frame grabs - and I don't know whether the trifle offered below will suffice. The faces are clear, though, and I hope these will be enough to get our in-the-know squad to have one of those thunderous recognition moments.

index.php

index.php

I had included some not-very-helpful screen shots for extra reference, and here they are again. And here is another set (crap-avoiding direct link) that is even less helpful...

Oh, hold on. Other screen shots that ain't too bad, actually.

Still there? This site offers a not-bad set too, but the image hoster is on Akiba-Online's banned list, so I can't provide the link directly. Please right-click on their screen shot image, "Copy Link Location" to Notepad, and edit away the URL's sleazy "adfly" beginning.

Our pair is the third set of targeted ladies, as you may see from the screen shots, and the mother is the one who winds up getting taken to bed.

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Say, it's been a month. Let us give this one another try, shall we?

EDIT: This unresolved question may now have been reincarnated here.

Last edited: