series or movies similar to Knights Visual (average guy with idol bareback) ?

maload

Jul 1, 2008
they dont have much kind of movies for searching. so something like that never exit in jav-catalogs. so many kind of jav movies out there everyday so they cant make all catalogs for them.
the plot that you are seeking are the small part of movies . they can happen in any jav movies.
something like , broken condom , naka without permission , insert with accident , watch movies with mom ,
see you cant do catalogs for all this kind of movies . that too much work for them .without any benefits i can say .

KeyserSoze35

Aug 11, 2008
they dont have much kind of movies for searching. so something like that never exit in jav-catalogs. so many kind of jav movies out there everyday so they cant make all catalogs for them.
the plot that you are seeking are the small part of movies . they can happen in any jav movies.
something like , broken condom , naka without permission , insert with accident , watch movies with mom ,
see you cant do catalogs for all this kind of movies . that too much work for them .without any benefits i can say .

yeah i know its hard to find. but maybe some1 knows a clips from tubesite or forum or something.
i germany we have a amateursite called mydirtyhobby : https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/
some movies are with models meeting users (amateurguys). a lot are fake too (setup) but some are real .

this jav clip is maybe with a pro guy but very hot : https://hdzog.com/videos/1752311/co...t-fucked-without-condom-for-money-enjo-kosai/

i look for something similar with amateur guys (fat or rich and old) ...

maload

Jul 1, 2008
infact i used to watched some of this idol thing that you say. i will try searching it and if i find it i will post. its about idol was r*** and such

KeyserSoze35

Aug 11, 2008
because KnightsVisual seems to do a greater corona break. i still looking for movies with creampies and amateur guys.
i like when he cant handle it long, especially cowgirl style ...

KeyserSoze35

Aug 11, 2008
I am still looking for creampie movies of amateur men or amateur looking men (chubby/nerdy) that gets ridden cowgirl style
and cums inside the model/jav star, like in the Knights Visual movies. i like to see it, when the guy cant handle it long and cums
quick inside (under 1 min ... )