Sena Ayanami retired?

Zarfoz

Nov 3, 2008
Haven't seen any new releases starring Sena Ayanami lately. Has she retired or acts under another name?

Thanks

dk_dh238

Mar 12, 2010
It seems like she was retired :notagain::notagain:
Her latest release was a long time ago. :notagain:

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
Well i think she might be not as dumb as other av idol who plan to do this for long. I think she already had enough money (from "acting" job) to scholl, go to college or start a new business.
Maybe 10 years later she appears in a Time magazine cover as young & pretty professor
13.gif
. Who knows... just keep her av movie carefully in your disk
10.gif

dk_dh238

Mar 12, 2010
hey guys, I got a rare movie from Sena Ayanami which is called Ero-017. However, I dont know how to unprotected that movie so I can upload it here :study:. Any suggestions?

dk_dh238

Mar 12, 2010
Hi, I got 2 rare movies of her. Once is ELO-212, unDRM version, I think I can upload that one but what host files is friendly for free user? :puzzled: I got no premium accounts.
The other one is ERH-017, wmv DRM version; I tried Tunebite but it didnt like me. It's not a DVD so I cannot use your software, although I liked your software very much. I will try to burn it out on the DVD and then Copy back, but it will take some times.
Please help me with some suggestions and comments so I can process.
Here is the links of the 2 mentioned videos:
http://en.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=erh017/
http://en.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=76elo212//

emhaii

Dec 6, 2009
You can upload them on mediafire,they accept free users,but you have to change the name of the file("sener" for example),cause if the name is erh-017 or sena ayanami,they will very likely delete it.
And about the erh-017,you bought and downloaded it from the web??

dk_dh238

Mar 12, 2010
Yeah, I bought both of them. I think I can try and upload it this weekend. Still, a lot of conversion needed to be done though.
Undrm and then convert to lighter format. I wondered the speed of uploading to mediafire? and how long my files will live? :puzzled: