Saori Hara small mkvs and picture thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I found a news clip in this weeks Weekly Playboy - 17 February 2014 (N° 7)
it is a PDF link

below is the converted pages (png) I took from the magazine, but I do not know if it is the full story, or if I have missed the start/finish, so I will rely on somebody to tell me if it is complete, and if not please try to tell me what I am missing so I can post the full clip

Saori news clip.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

anoname

Dec 22, 2012
Most of the links in the first post are dead, (mostly media fire link)
Can anyone upload a new one, maybe upload them to google document, or another safe filesharing site?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
@ anoname - Sir uk21 shall try to accommodate your request in the timely manner. So please be patient !!! Thanks for stopping by.

Reactions: 2 people

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

Hi (Saori Hara (Miyavi Matsunoi) Alliance).

I found a news clip in this weeks Weekly Playboy - 17 February 2014 (N° 7)
it is a PDF link

below is the converted pages (png) I took from the magazine, but I do not know if it is the full story, or if I have missed the start/finish, so I will rely on somebody to tell me if it is complete, and if not please try to tell me what I am missing so I can post the full clip

View attachment 122950

Now thanks coolkevin for your posts and yes your converted pages (png) you took from the Weekly Playboy magazine is the full story. I will get back to that at a later post, But in the meantime here are a few more small pics from that interview...

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

Most of the links in the first post are dead, (mostly media fire link)
Can anyone upload a new one, maybe upload them to google document, or another safe filesharing site?

thanks

Hi anoname

Yes I know about the dead links and I am sorry, But I just have not had the time to fix them. I've uploaded six of the videos(below) again. I will get the rest uploaded again when I get a little more time.

STAR235
star235.jpg

STAR239
star239.jpg

STAR242
star242.jpg

STAR248
star248.jpg

STAR260
star260.jpg

STAR267
star267.jpg

Well thanks anoname for coming on the thread.;)

Hi Sir icsaigon

Thanks for helping out my Friend!!:bigthumbs:

Right I will leave you with a few pics of Miss Saori AKA Miyavi Matsunoi from her facebook page..

February 15
february15-1.jpg

february15-2.jpg

She says.....

Thank you for checking my facebook.
I got married.
I appreciate your kindness.
I will do my best.
Please continue your support.

From Japan, with love XXX

Take care guys...Back ASAP.
:D
uk21

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Thanks Sir uk21 for the latest update on Miss Saori Hara. Your dedication to the matter is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: 1 person

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

Yes I know shock!, I'm back sooner than usual for a little post. But I thought you would like to read a little interview I got of Miss Saori... I will get to that in a minute.;)

Thanks Sir uk21 for the latest update on Miss Saori Hara. Your dedication to the matter is greatly appreciated.

Hi Sir icsaigon

First thing I want to say is thank you for your PM my friend, I don't want to say that much on a open thread like this, but THANK YOU for caring and your wise words.:maaf:

Well it looks like you and I are the only remaining members of the SHA left, Everyone else has gone AWOL..Oh well that's life, So thanks Sir icsaigon for your undying dedication to the SHA!:windy:

I Will send you a PM when I get some time my friend.;)

Right let's start with a few pics of Miss Saori AKA Miyavi Matsunoi from her facebook page..

March 4:onegai:
bh1wanxcqaacpra.jpg

march42014.jpg

Next up are a few pics of Miss Saori with Taizou Sugimura who is a former politician, She did a interview with him in the Mar 27th issue of 'shuukan jitsuwa'(weekly true story) were she talks about life after marriage etc..
Look here on this webpage
http://www.excite.co.jp/News/entertainment_g/20140311/E1394448384359.html

March 14
march142014-2.jpg

march142014-1.jpg

Plus She's back doing stuff like this!(Which is a good Thing):D
march142014-3.jpg

Now you may remember coolkevin's post where he attached a news clip from Weekly Playboy magazine, Well here is Miss Saori holding that news article and showing her wedding ring...

March 18
march18-1.jpg

march18-2.jpg

Well that article which is a interview with Miss Saori and is on this webpage here..
http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2014/03/19/25865/

But here is a English Translation of that interview..All credit to char123 from scanlover for the translation!:bigthumbs:

The guest that appeared in our popular column 'Lili Frankie's life consultation' last month was the popular former AV actress H, now known as Miyavi Matsunoi.

She was actually worried if her fans would realize who she is since she is not able to use her former name due to reasons that we can't discuss about (the naming right probably belongs to her former model agency). Therefore, she was really happy and relieved to see comments left on her twitter like "thank you for coming back" or "welcome back and I am looking forward to seeing more of you in the future".

A month after appearing in public media for the first time in two years, she came to our office with a new concern. What could it be.....

Did your husband, whom has never performed oral sex (cunnilingus) ever in his life, gave you an oral sex?

Matsunoi: yes, he gave me an oral sex for the first time ever in January, I was so touched.

What do you think of it?

Matsunoi: just like Lili said, after he performed oral sex for me, even if we get into arguments, we stopped throwing bicycles around (laugh)(I guess they used to throw bicycles at each other during arguments? guess one needs to read the previous interview to find out). This reminded me just how important oral sex can be.

That's great to hear. Do you think he will be willing to give you oral sex on a regular basis?

Matsunoi: I will try my best to get him to perform it once a month (laugh)

By the way, did you get any unexpected reaction from people after your appearance in our magazine?

Matsunoi: yeah, I did get some comments that kind of troubled me

Comments about oral sex?

Matsunoi: no no no, oral sex is not something that will trouble me, more like I couldn't care less about what other people say about oral sex as long as I enjoyed it (laugh)

then what it is that is troubling you?

Matsunoi: the comments like "when will you have a baby?" or "did you get married because you got pregnant?", I got many comments like these. Since I am a female, I do have interest in giving birth, which is something only us women can do.

then do you plan on having a baby soon?

Matsunoi: no, not at all, it seems like a public trend now that many women are trying their best to give birth, but I'll like to make it clear here that I am not one of them.

but if you have sex with your husband enough times, then there is a chance that you will get pregnant

Matsunoi: I have sex with my husband only for the pleasure. Even though I am married, I don't plan on giving birth any time soon. Also I feel like the baby shouldn't be the only one to have access to my breast.

Then is it possible that we can see your breast as well?

Matsunoi: the possibility is not zero, anything can happen (laugh)

end of interview
Thanks again to char123 for the translation, we at the SHA appreciate it!!:super:

Well judging from the interview, She's in high spirits and that's great to hear! plus we now know she could not use her old name IE Saori Hara because of some stupid legal reason, which is really petty I think! I mean we know it's Miss Saori, But this is nothing new in the world of JAV.:rolleyes:

Now I hope you enjoyed the interview, So I will leave you with some nice pics of Miss Saori AKA Miyavi Matsunoi from her facebook page once more from the 17th of January this year.

In Miss Saori's words.. Just to be nice!!:onegai:
17january-1.jpg

17january-2.jpg

Take care guys...Back soon.
uk21

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Thanks Sir uk21 for the latest update on Miss Saori Hara. It is wonderful to see her interview with full of joy and happiness.

Reactions: 1 person

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

Hi (Saori Hara(Miyavi Matsunoi)Alliance)

Yes I'm back once more, But things are hotting up on the news front regarding Miss Saori and I thought you would like to know what's going on, so here we go...:D

Now on April 3rd Miss Saori announced that she was going to do a nude gravure photo shoot for Weekly Playboy, The first one for three years and it's going to be a one off. Photographed BY this guy in the picture below with Miss Saori , Is name is Kawashima Kotori.

April 3rd
Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_Kawashima_Kotori.jpg

So here for your pleasure is Miss Saori's first and last nude photoshoot under the name Miyavi Matsunoi, But please note the scans are from the Electronic Version of Weekly Playboy and the pics are censored with pink X's which spoil the pictures!!:(

Rebirth~Miyavi Matsunoi (Saori) Weekly Playboy No.16 -censored. :inlove:

Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_sp01.jpg

Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_sp02.jpg

Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_sp03.jpg

Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_sp04.jpg

Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_sp05.jpg

Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_sp06.jpg

Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_sp07.jpg

Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_sp08.jpg

And here are the uncensored versions thanks to matrix_07 from scanlover for finding these scans.

Rebirth~Miyavi Matsunoi (Saori) Weekly Playboy No.16 - uncensored. :beautifu2:
Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_1_FN.jpg

Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_2_FN.jpg

Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_3_FN.jpg

Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_4_FN.jpg

Even if it's a one off, It's great to see Miss Saori doing her thing for one last time. So this brings me to this, It looks like Miss Saori has plans to get back into showbiz once more with her joining the GEIEI PRODUCTION website here...

7_April_1.jpg

http://www.geiei.co.jp/talent/miyavi-matsunoi

Which is now confirmed by a news article on the nikkansports website here.
http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/p-et-tp0-20140407-1281705.html

That article was translated by tokyoreporter website here
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2014/04/08/ex-av-star-saori-hara-returns-to-entertainment-biz/

Ex-AV star Saori Hara returns to entertainment biz

Weekly Playboy Apr. 21

Weekly Playboy Apr. 21
TOKYO (TR) – Former adult video (AV) star Saori Hara is returning to the entertainment industry under the performing name Ayabe Matsunoi, reports Nikkan Sports (Apr. 7).

In the April 21 issue of Weekly Playboy, Matsunoi, 26, appears in a photo spread under the headline “Rebirth.”

Matsunoi made her debut as an idol in 2004. As Saori Hara, she entered the AV industry five years later. Her debut shipped more than 100,000 units and received praise from former Livedoor president Takafumi Horie.

In 2010, Hara was crowned Best Actress at the Sky PerfecTV! Adult Broadcasting Awards. Just prior to being cited in January of that same year on charges of “indecency” for an appearance in Kishin Shinoyama’s photo book “No Nude by Kishin 1 20XX Tokyo,” she released her memoir “My Real Name is Mai Kato: Why I became an AV Girl.”

After the Great East Japan Earthquake of 2011, the actress disappeared from the public’s view. Four days before the earthquake, Hara made an appearance at the Sky PerfecTV! Adult Broadcasting Awards.

In October of 2012, she got married to a man 24 years her senior.

According to a person close to the actress, her new start will not involve the AV industry. “She wants to engage in entertainment activities that her mother approves,” the source is quoted.

In June, Matsunoi is expected to begin filming a television drama.

Interesting article, So maybe we never know why she quit AV and disappeared from the public’s view, But to me saying
she only wants to engage in entertainment activities that her mother approves
Maybe this gives us a little clue why she quit AV who knows?
And like I said before on this thread, I think Miss Saori only really wanted to do tv films etc and reading that she is going to begin filming a television drama is the best news, I hope bigger things will come from that.

So Miss Saori is Back!:jump:
18_November_2013.jpg

Take care guys.
uk21

Last edited:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Thanks Sir uk21 for the wonderful update on Miss Saori.

Reactions: alternity and uk21

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

Thanks Sir uk21 for the wonderful update on Miss Saori.

Thanks for the words my friend, I always appreciate you dropping by!
:cool:

Now I know you're probably sick of me by now!, But like I said things are hotting up on the news front regarding our leader Miss Saori aka Miyavi Matsunoi, So I got a little update for you. First off this is old news which you already know, That Miss Saori is back and under a new name, but I came across this video and thought you may want to have a look for yourself...

Japanese adult movie star Saori Hara (原紗央莉) resurfaces.
Japanese_adult_movie_star_Saori_Hara_resu.png

So from that video She's planning to publish another autobiography, But this time the book will focus on her debut at the age of 16 and how she became an AV actress afterwards. I just hope when the book comes out, It will be available in english, So all her fans worldwide can read it.

I'm still trying to find the time to translate Miss Saori's First one, I think I need the help of char123 from scanlover:study2:

Miss Saori with her first autobiography.
misssaorisbook.jpg

So Miss Saori aka Miyavi Matsunoi is doing her bit for charity, Were she did a video for heartschool which is a A LGBT ( lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) charity, Now I know you probably can't understand a word she saying in the video below, But like I say It's Miss Saori.:)

Miyavi Matsunoi (Saori) Talking about heartschool, A LGBT charity.
Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_Talking_about_heartschool.png

heartschool website
http://heartschool.jp/

And lastly the most important news and that is Miss Saori's First public performance. Now I thought Miss Saori's First performance would be in that television drama which she is expected to begin filming in June. But that is not the case because she has been planning to do a Stage play before that and it's been in the works for a while now.

The stage play is going to be with long time friend Miku Yoshikawa who is a voice actress and will be held at the Vanilla-studio, higashi nakano Tokyo. It starts on may 23nd and it will be running for three days.

website link

http://vanilla-studio.net/

Dates and buy tickets link

http://481engine.com/rsrv/pc_webform.php?d=56bbbe82b4&s=&

Flyer for the Stage play.
1926930_254725888046255_4799791077733791374_n.jpg

10177309_254725901379587_3273354627077194129_n.jpg

Miss Saori + Miku Yoshikawa having a little Performance Meeting on Jan 20 and one on Apr9

January 20
Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_Miku_Yoshikawa.png

April 9
Miku_Yoshikawa.jpg

Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori.jpg

Miss Saori and Miku have been friends for a long time now, I remember this to be the case because I seen them together on Miss Saori's original blog.

So here are a few pics from 2008..(sorry they are very small)
Saori_Miku_2008.jpg

Saori_Miku_2008_1.jpg

Saori_Miku_2008_2.jpg

Saori_Miku_2008_3.jpg

Saori_Miku_girls_2008.jpg

So back to the Stage play and Miss Saori says she loves the theater and that she and Miku had a plan to do this play since the beginning of this year, she also said after a lot of advice off friends and acquaintances, she now feels it's the right time to make this announcement to do this theater play and then goes on to say - I hope everyone will come along, I will do my best ! !
thank you♪

I know Miss Saori you will never read this, But we at the SHA wish you all the luck in the world for your First public performance, I know you probably have butterflies in your stomach on the day, But I just know you will be fantastic! The only downside is I wish I could be there and see that play, It would be a dream come true for me and a lot of the guys who come on this thread I'm sure will feel the same.;)

:top:So best of luck Miss Saori Hara aka Miyavi Matsunoi!! :top:
21_November_2013.jpg

uk21

Last edited:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Another wonderful update on Miss Saori. Thanks a bunch again Sir uk21 on the marvelous work. Things about Miss Saori are certainly getting hotter and pretty interesting indeed. We at the SHA's thread will never get tired of news from Miss Saori, rather always enjoying and craving for more intriguing news from her through the service and dedication from Sir uk21.

zorro105

Aug 29, 2013
So Miss Saori aka Miyavi Matsunoi is doing her bit for charity, Were she did a video for heartschool which is a A LGBT ( lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) charity, Now I know you probably can't understand a word she saying in the video below, But like I say It's Miss Saori.:)

Miyavi Matsunoi (Saori) Talking about heartschool, A LGBT charity.
Miyavi_Matsunoi_Saori_Talking_about_heartschool.png

[youtube]121ICq-9u1o[/youtube]

heartschool website
http://heartschool.jp/

Interesting. Why is she doing a video for a LGBT website? She doesn't seem to be bisexual herself, considering she has only done 1 or 2 lesbian video (as far as I know).

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Good to hear from you again Sir uk21 and ozone. I look forward to the latest updates on Miss Saori and other news.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

Long time no see my friends! sorry for the lack of any updates to the thread, I've just been a little busy. I hope you can forgive me, well if there is anybody left of the SHA reading this of course.:rolleyes:

Now this is my first Proper post on the thread since akiba moved to the new server and the bad news is we have lost 25 pages in the process for some reason! So we have lost many posts, pics etc, I don't know which pics have gone, but I would say pretty much all of them I posted since 2011.
I don't know want to do right now about this, But just to say I might repost some of them again in future posts along with any new news I come across, when I get the time of course.

So Let's catch up with what our leader has been up too....:cihuy:

Now you may remember that stage play Miss Saori did with long time friend Miku Yoshikawa, It went very well and Miss Saori received many flowers to say congratulations!!

Flowers From the Weekly Playboy's editorial department.
flowers_1_WPB.jpg

Flowers From the Sony Digital Entertainment president, Atsushi Fukuda.
flowers_2_Sony_Digital_Entertainment_president.jpg

More Flowers from me(Only Joking!);)

flowers_3.jpg

flowers_4.jpg

So the play was a victory for Miss Saori and Miku They say Many thanks to everybody !!!:cool:

Job_done_Saori_Miku_26th_may.jpg

On May 29 Miss Saori said she's going to the Japanese playwright Conference 2014 and announced she is going to do another stage play, This time a solo affair and it will be held at the Gold theater.

Japanese playwright Conference 2014
Japanese_playwright_Conference_2014.jpg

Flyer for the Stage play.
miyabi_top_672x300.jpg

The Gold theater.

Stage1.jpg

Stage play read through.
Stage2.jpg

Having a bit of fun.
Stage3.jpg

Miss Saori on Stage doing her thing.:)
gold1.jpg

Jun 4
And here is a little video that Miss Saori put out promoting the play.

Next some really good news, Miss Saori is back on our screens in Episode 1 of Tokumei Tantei AKA Anonymous Private Detective season 2. It's only a very small part Playing a office lady. She gets about 2 minutes screen time with the main star Takahashi Katsunori in a bar.

Even if this is a small role, I hope this is the start of more tv and bigger and better things for Miss Saori in the future.

So below are links to that Episode with english subs, Miss Saori's part is about 7 minutes into the Episode, Enjoy!;)
(This is for my good friend Sir icsaigon)
Oh I forgot to mention the lovely Mikie Hara is also in this tv series, But she's got a much bigger part.

Tokumei Tantei 2 [匿名探偵 2] AKA Anonymous Private Detective 2
Tokumeitateiseason2.jpg

vlcsnap_2014_08_26_00h50m13s187.png

vlcsnap_2014_08_26_00h51m26s157.png

Episode 01: The Detective and The Woman That Appears In His Dreams.
thumbs20140826005739.jpg
Size=150MB MKV with english subs

http://k2s.cc/file/72cd258e5508e/SHA-TT2_-_Ep1_.zip
OR
http://filepi.com/i/8tvFKoz
http://filepi.com/i/ILR3S93

I'm going to leave you with a few pictures of the beautiful Miss Saori Hara AKA Miyavi Matsunoi and her best friends Miro and Chrono....:)

19 November 2013
19_November_2013.jpg

21 November 2013
21_November_2013.jpg

24 November 2013
24_November_2013.jpg

24_November_2013_1.jpg

1 December 2013:cinta:
1_December_2013.jpg

1_December_2013_1.jpg

Miro - 19 July 2014
Miro_July_19th_2014.jpg

Chrono - 28 July 2014

Chrono_July_28th_2014.jpg

24 June 2014
24_June_2014.jpg

well it looks like Miss Saori has found her feet and is doing fine plus by the looks of it , She is enjoying her theater work and it's heartwarming to see her back on our screens once more. I'm really happy about that!:)

I hope you have enjoyed the pictures, vid and the little catch up on the news, So I hope to talk to you soon.

Take care.
uk21

Last edited:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Thanks a million Sir uk21 for the wonderful updates on Ms. Saori and Ms. Mikie. ;)

I have tried but unfortunately unable to download the Episode 1 video. Please advise.