Rezu JAV actresses who are real lesbians?

stryder1

JAV Lover
Aug 20, 2016
I've been a long time JAV rezu enthusiast and never really stopped to consider which actresses are doing the lesbian/rezu genre just for the sake of work, or who do it because they prefer woman.

The actresses who fall in the latter category excite me as it adds extra depth to the fantasy being portrayed.

I read a thread on this forum recently where I found out that Eriri Katagiri and Sora Shiina are a real life lesbian couple of have even starred in movies together (eg BBAN-090). That's a massive turn on.

Are there any others that you guys know of?

Attachments

• bban090pl.jpg
    bban090pl.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 296
Reactions: shawn720s

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I believe many (maybe most of them) of the AV actresses are bi, especially who performed with males and females too

but just a few who are real lesbian, not easy to get work in AV industry if they do females only

Kizaemon

May 10, 2008
I agree that Yui Hatano and Miki Sunohara truly seem to enjoy performing with other women - whether that is great acting or not. Actresses who are lesbian partners in real life does not always translate to a good or hot lesbian performance. Some like Yui and Miki - and Maki Hojo and the former Misa Yuuki, just had star lesbian energy. They captivated the screen. Some are born with a special quality.