[R]ZZ Gundam 25-47

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

wlwlgnsdl

Apr 19, 2009
Although I won't be doing anything with it in the foreseeable future due to a lack of an English dub, I thought I'd mention that it was announced that Bandai Visual will be releasing ZZ Gundam on Blu-ray this fall. It looks like they will be following the release of Z Gundam, doing a pair of boxes.

According to Cosmic-Era.com, the boxes are spec'd out as follows:

•4:3 1080p resolution (except for the 1080i first episode)
•Creditless openings and endings
•48 pages booklet (for each Box)
•Illustrations by Keiichi Satô
Box 1 will contain episodes 1-24 and is releasing on September 25th. Box 2 will finish the series, with episodes 25-47 and releases November 25th. The price per box is 36,750 yen, or $387.60 USD according to Google as of this post. This is the same price the Z Gundam boxes retailed for at release.

I still plan to get copies of the raws when I can in the event that Bandai ever gets around to dubbing the series. Hopefully, this is a trend Bandai Visual plans to continue and we'll start to see Blu-ray versions of some of the newer shows like Wing, SEED, and Destiny since we have dubs of all of them.

-------
yeah ..

Im found this anime 1~24 ep torrent ..

but in now .. 25-47 and releases November 25th. <---

Where do I find !?!?!?

is this anime releases ?? yes ! ... but I cant find this series ..

I want to know it was on this torrent. O K ? im korean hellow and hi :()()():distressed: