Plastic surgery disasters... what a complete turn-off.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
I never even noticed Eimi Fukada befor her surgeries, just discovered her now and she's looking pretty good to be honest.

https://gfycat.com/rawsoupyfirebelliedtoad
https://gfycat.com/legitimatelamefantail

Not much of a plastic surgery disaster.
Hey, nice to see you around, HK kun.
Oh, she is awesome for sure, one of my candidates for best actress of the year along with Yuu Shinoda and Natsume Inagawa.
She is gifted with beauty, even with a plastic surgery almost ruining her she still looks attractive sometimes, amazing attitude, personality, skills and sense of erotism as always including that captivating glossy skin.:metabelo: The interesting thing is that she is everywhere now and most of her titles are top quality 10/10 productions so my perv side is very pleasede34459.gif and she is having more attention so i guess it worked for my bebé Kokoro.:p
I think its normal you dont find her new face/boobs weird if your first impression was watching her recent titles its obvious it does not have a strong impact. :qustion:
If you like her then it means we can expect subtitles for her MEYD-479 vid?:malu3:

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
I dunno, I *did* check out her older stuff after discovering her recently, but I think she looks better now.

Before:

o8AslV6.jpg

After:

Oa1ZGOm.jpg

Her new tits aren't great though.

Reactions: shawn720s

whitelily

Dec 16, 2017
I don't mind the double eyelids but the bags under the eyes just screams artifical. Kinda creeps me out too. I've noticed it on a bunch of JAV actresses who got their eyes done. Apparently the procedure will make you look younger, It's why it's a popular procedure in Korea. Everyone their things but I don't find it attractive whatsoever. It doesn't age well either.

Aoi Shirosaki(goes by a different name now, I forgot) used to be really cute but then she got her eyes done and it changed her apperance quite a bit. The eyebags(Not sure what to call them) are very prominent and it really changed her face.

Reactions: cavarra

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
I dunno, I *did* check out her older stuff after discovering her recently, but I think she looks better now.

Before:

o8AslV6.jpg

After:

Oa1ZGOm.jpg

Her new tits aren't great though.
I think her past self looks better even if in the second picture there is way better illumination and make up helps her a lot too.
Surprisingly, her boobs dont look bad in MIAA-051 , in this day and age (and in Japan) fake boobs that looks great is rare, or not?

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Aoi Shirosaki(goes by a different name now, I forgot) used to be really cute but then she got her eyes done and it changed her apperance quite a bit. The eyebags(Not sure what to call them) are very prominent and it really changed her face.

For her, it's probably more eye tapes. She even "hides" it with a bit of makeup from pics I saw online.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I never even noticed Eimi Fukada befor her surgeries, just discovered her now and she's looking pretty good to be honest.

https://gfycat.com/rawsoupyfirebelliedtoad
https://gfycat.com/legitimatelamefantail

Not much of a plastic surgery disaster.
Agree, her nose may not be my cup of tea. A surgery isn't a disaster because it's easy to notice (before and after) or because it's not someone's cup of tea. It's successful surgery if the outcome is what she/agency wanted to achieve. There seems to be a strong trend towards very straight very long very pointy nose and big round anti-gravity tits. Both these are somewhere between risky to outright turn-off. It's a sad trend, really. but not disaster according to the topic.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Kashiwagi Kurumi did a come back this year with boobs surgery. Fine, it would have been better without but I let it pass for her snake tongue and ass (she is probably half). But she got a nose job, and as always, it's a complete turn off. She looks like a gobelin now, like Arina Hashimoto.

Just after her come back
SS-2019-09-16-17.07.52.jpg

Now
nagai_maria_8844-011s.jpg